how do u update your library
I was wondering how everyone auto updates their atv2 library?

I use the autoupdate addon however it seems to not work.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Same problem here.
My library doesn't have massive turnover, so I tend to just run "Scan for new content" on the shows I've added episodes to. It only takes 30 or so seconds so keeps me happy.
Image Don't even think about my mother!
I download using SabNZBd+ and it allows you to hook up scripts to be run after downloading is complete. I programmed it to tell XBMC to rescan only the subdir that contains the new download, so it gets added to the library automatically. Smile
Under settings, i got to Video and choose Clean up library. i'll then select 'Scan something or other upon Startup'
I log out of XBMC, it scans my media, adds the metadata info and once it's done, i go back to settings and disable the 'scan media library...'
I find when that is left on, it crashes my XBMC when i navigate around.
it's not automatic, but runs well for me.
lukenukem Wrote:I download using SabNZBd+ and it allows you to hook up scripts to be run after downloading is complete. I programmed it to tell XBMC to rescan only the subdir that contains the new download, so it gets added to the library automatically. Smile

well I found out that CP and sickbeard both have the ability to update the library from within the application. and can update multiple xbmc boxes You just have to have all your xbmc instances with the same login and password and then you just put in your IPaddress:8080, IPaddress:8080, etc.. so just add a comma and add the IP address and your port.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how do u update your library0