XBMC Commander!
Big Grin 
I just got to say, I never thought an App would properly replace my Logitech Dinovo mini but with a recent update to support both iPod Touch's and iPhones, this App is amazing in every aspect. It a totally new meaning to a media center remote. The interface is beautifully done, the commands are instantaneousness, oh, it even has dedicated shortcuts for things like brining up the OSD, and it allows you to cache everything so you don't have to way the 2 seconds or so for it to load your movie/tv info! Guys its totally worth the 3.99 USD if you have an iPad, there is a 0.99 USD version for the iPod Touch/iPhone aswell.

Seriously if any one of you have an iOS device and loves to get the most out of XBMC then check this app out!

(It only works on Dharma, recent nightly builds are not compatible but the developer is working on it.)

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xbmc-comm...52518?mt=8
I agree, I'm running this on my iphone and iPad.

Can't go without it.
ihavexbmc Wrote:I agree, I'm running this on my iphone and iPad.

Can't go without it.

It's outstanding!
I just got my iPad 2 in today and well I just have to say, the fan art view for the tv shows is absolutely amazing I honestly can say this has been the best accessory I have ever bought for xbmc.
mobious Wrote:I just got my iPad 2 in today and well I just have to say, the fan art view for the tv shows is absolutely amazing I honestly can say this has been the best accessory I have ever bought for xbmc.

Agreed.

It's fantastic but I'd like to see support for external player control via external macros or something... Some way for those of us who use external players to funtion fully.

And I'd like to see the current movie info available while it's playing on an external player...

Those are small details but otherwise this app is very impressive and could be the only remote you'd need if it covered all the bases Smile

Hopefully the dev will expand on those features Smile
PatrickBateman Wrote:Agreed.

It's fantastic but I'd like to see support for external player control via external macros or something... Some way for those of us who use external players to funtion fully.

And I'd like to see the current movie info available while it's playing on an external player...

Those are small details but otherwise this app is very impressive and could be the only remote you'd need if it covered all the bases Smile

Hopefully the dev will expand on those features Smile

Why are you still using external players if you don't mind me asking?
nokmond Wrote:Why are you still using external players if you don't mind me asking?

I automate Hulu Desktop (with some help from EventGhost) via the Launcher add-in.
nokmond Wrote:Why are you still using external players if you don't mind me asking?

Hi,

Coz I'm an xp user' and xbmx does not support hardware rendering in xp Sad?

Mpc-hc supports macro and media centre remotes and keyboard shortcuts so could be included if the dev wanted to.

I tried emaili got a negative response Confused he was not interested in supporting external players..

This seemed so silly as currently the Market for these little revo users and people using external players is quite large. The mpc-hc Market is vast and it has may single users and those of xbmx tversity etc as it's a fantastic piece of kit.

I'd like to see very basic support is all.. Just the option to play, pause and exit would be good enough to be honest.

Also when a movie is launched in an external player, the commander shows a static Image of the movie and a timer at 0.00 ... This is ok and i can forgivd that, as I understand that it can't read the data from mpc-hc ... However I'd like to be able to click the poster of the current movie and see the movie info, actors, plot etc which is available else where in the app..

Hopefully the dev will try to add these features, but for me ATM this app is useless, because as soon as I launch a movie I have to actually grab another remote? Meaning I may as well not use it.

Fingers crossed folks Smile
There is a huge thread for this already, FYI. It's in the third party tools forum.
Heres the link. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=81018
Nothing to see here....
Thanks Zepfan, didn't know Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Commander!0