How to add thumbs to Bluray folder?
I have lots of Bluray rips in my HTPC and currently,got few FULL Blurays as well.But when adding the movie to XBMC,the outer folder doesnt get thumnailed, just the inner folder where the bluray content lies gets it.

Is there anyway i can manually give the Outermost folder the thumbnail of the movie?

Any help in this matter would be highly appreciated.

Thanx and regards

RB
If stacking is enabled you shouldn't see the folder at all.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanx a lot jmarshall...that helped partially.Now,can anything be done in case of a folder containing multiple folders??

For eg; I have a folder named "Lord of The Rings trilogy" where the 3 movie rips are in respective folders inside this main folder.Now, the XBMC scrapes the details of all the 3 movies and updated the sub folders with thumbnails and all but the outer main folder is still looking like a normal folder(blue icon).Is there anyway i can edit the folder to show a thumbnail of my like??
Just throw a folder.jpg in there.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

^^Thanx a lot once more jmarshall....that solved it. Smile
Back with another problem....I wanted to change the custom thumbnail to a new one and as such, put a new folder.jpg file in the folder,but XBMC doesnt seem to update the new thumbnail and is showing the old one,no matter what i do.

Tried changing folder content back and forth,but to no avail....it seems to cache the old one and doesnt wanna update the new image file.

Can anyone help with this?
Try [Menu -> Movie Info -> Refresh] when you have the movie in question highlighted.

Then hit "No" when prompted to refresh from the 'net. That should reload the fanart/thumbs in the cache.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to add thumbs to Bluray folder?0