Play or view playlist?
OK, I uninstalled my version of Neon and installed your latest Git. I went through and set it up with my favorites (movies, kids movies, home movies, demos) and added the HM and Demos to Custom Menu Favorites and Movies and Kids Movies to Playlist, like I had them before. When I click on Movies of Kids Movies, it immediately began playing them instead of showing the list. So I went back to settings and set them up as Favorites instead of Playlist (demo and Home Movies did fine). But still when I go to Movies or Kids Movies, they begin playing immediately instead of showing me the list.
I'll ad a check box to the custom playlist option to allow you to choose if it should auto start or just present the list. Look for this later today...
-stoli-
Awesome idea!

I have a semi-off topic question... Can I add more Custom Items to my menu? I was thinking I would break out my TV Shows between adult and kid as well.

If not, no big deal. I'm sure I can use the default Movie and TV Shows and somehow remove the kid items from view.

Thx for all your work!
Ok, I've added the option to start the playlist or display contents. If someone could grab the latest from Git and test this out I would appreciate it!

And no, I swear I did not steal the new radio buttons from Big_Noid's Aeon Nox skin. Smile
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Ok, I've added the option to start the playlist or display contents. If someone could grab the latest from Git and test this out I would appreciate it!

Works like a champ!! Awesome job!! I'll be using this skin for a long time!
mbbransc Wrote:Works like a champ!! Awesome job!! I'll be using this skin for a long time!

whoop whoop! Finally got it right! Smile Thanks for testing it out.
-stoli-
I use the "Show fanarts instead of visualization" option because Milkdrop gives my wife motion sickness.

If I select the "Start Playing Automatically," the fanart is missing when I select the playlist from the home screen. It starts playing automatically, like I want it to, but no fanart shows up in either the Now Playing screen or the full-screen view.

If I deselect "Start Playing Automatically," the fanart works fine, but I have to view the playlist and hit Play before it starts playing. It's not huge deal, but it would be nice to eliminate the extra button press and loading time for the playlist.

If it helps to know, I am using a smart playlist that randomly selects 50 songs from my music library with a couple filters.
Just noticed the same behavior this weekend. The same thing happens with startup playlists unless they are in 'party mode'. I'll get it hammered out sometime this week.

Setting up sabnzb/sickbeard/couchpotato is currently sucking my time dry. Smile
-stoli-
Thank You so much for the option....It works great and everything is back to normal.
Thanks for taking a look at it!
Hey stoli is it possible to add playlists to sub menu and view the files. When I add a playlist to custom home sub menu it starts to play. It works great in custom playlist but there's no option for sub menu. Am I doing something wrong? Either way love this skin!
I'll take a look at it and see what can be done...
-stoli-
Thank you for looking into it very much appreciated. Hopefully it can be done cheers!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play or view playlist?0