list index out of range error
Hey all, I know of the topic for this addon but the dev for it has given little help.

I'm seeing a specific error that I don't quite know how to address..

Code:
20:30:19 T:4484 M:1802743808   ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.IndexError
20:30:19 T:4484 M:1802743808   ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
20:30:19 T:9992 M:1802743808   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogProgress.xml) ------
20:30:19 T:4484 M:1802739712   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Brad\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.animeftw\default.py", line 19, in ?
                                                main_ftw.Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Brad\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.animeftw\resources\lib\main_ftw.py", line 537, in __init__
                                                self.checkMode()
                                              File "C:\Users\Brad\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.animeftw\resources\lib\main_ftw.py", line 568, in checkMode
                                                UI().episodes()
                                              File "C:\Users\Brad\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.animeftw\resources\lib\main_ftw.py", line 526, in episodes
                                                grabFTW().getEpisodes(self.main.args.url, self.main.args.referer, self.main.args.category)
                                              File "C:\Users\Brad\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.animeftw\resources\lib\main_ftw.py", line 351, in getEpisodes
                                                if str(content[0].contents[0]) == '<a href="http://www.animeftw.tv/videos/">ERROR: Only advanced Members are allowed to view videos off animeFTW.tv. Become one today to gain all the benefits.</a>':
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
20:30:19 T:4484 M:1802739712    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--

from doing some basic searches on the idea of the index out of range error, I think it has to do with the string... but i'm just not sure of it..

if anyone has any thoughts it would be appreciated..

Edit:
reference this file:
http://xbmc-addon-repository.googlecode....ain_ftw.py

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
list index out of range error0