• 82(current)
[WIP] Metropolis skin
Just manually download and install the official version.
(2016-02-28, 20:45)capfuturo Wrote: @jingai Hello there, any progress with the following? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1726417

Not yet, no.
Recent convert to Metropolis here and loving that it's so stable on my Pi 3, but I just want to confirm that the MyVideoNav defaults can only be List or BigList?

I'd like to use Gallery as my default video view, but after looking up a number of threads it appears that that's not possible. Let me know if I'm mistaken or if this is going to change anytime soon.
The other views are for library content or addons that correctly set their content type. If they don't set it (i.e., Movies, Episodes, etc), then you are limited to only the two.
I'll expand that a little; basically if the source doesn't have a content type set (movies, TV, etc) then it isn't in the library and wasn't "scraped" by anything, and so there is most likely no support images or info to display anyway. This isn't always the case as some people use external scrapers or manually add those extra media images and info content alongside their media, but not enough people do (or know how to), so if the view was available it would be worthless to most people. (and lead to a lot of "In Gallery view all of my files say No Information and have no covers." type of posts.)
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Metropolis skin5