• 43(current)
[WIP] Metropolis skin
(2012-03-28, 17:01)stoli Wrote:
(2012-03-28, 00:47)homerjs Wrote: I have noticed that some of my movie descriptions, not all only a few, contain syntax "keywords":[kidnapper","prince", ....."runtime:93,"budget":60000.....
any ideas why?
I know it pulls the info from themoviedb but not sure why some contain the extra info
thanks

Does the same thing happen when using the Confluence skin?

I've noticed the same thing on a handful of movies I've got. I think it only happens when you select "Use plot outline if available" in View Options. I'm at the office at the moment and don't have any movies here that do this, but I'll have another look at it when I get home.

-j
Ignore. Double post.
If it's only happening with Movies and not TVShows then it could be the Plot Outline option. If that is the case & you know which movie it is happening to then you can check the movie's nfo file and see what is in the <outline></outline> section. It could just be that the scraper is including that odd text in the outline. Personally, I haven't experienced this but I use Ember for my movie scraping & XBMC's scraper for my TVShows.
(2012-03-29, 14:12)Amra Wrote: If it's only happening with Movies and not TVShows then it could be the Plot Outline option. If that is the case & you know which movie it is happening to then you can check the movie's nfo file and see what is in the <outline></outline> section. It could just be that the scraper is including that odd text in the outline. Personally, I haven't experienced this but I use Ember for my movie scraping & XBMC's scraper for my TVShows.

I'm pretty sure it's only happening for movies. At least, I've yet to see it on any TV Shows.

I'll look at this tonight or tomorrow night (might be going to the fair with my kids tonight).

-j
One request please
I love the "Leather" theme. I am using the 1.0.3 SVN of Metropolis. The blue context window looks out of place... Is there a way to change the color to match the theme? (grey or silver)
Thank you!
(2012-03-29, 16:27)thewarm Wrote: One request please
I love the "Leather" theme. I am using the 1.0.3 SVN of Metropolis. The blue context window looks out of place... Is there a way to change the color to match the theme? (grey or silver)
Thank you!

I noticed that recently too but forgot to mention it to stoli. I think something just got goofed up recently but I'm sure stoli will fix it. In the meantime, save this leather.xbt file to Metropolis' media folder and it should look right again. Example: "skin.metropolis\media" or perhaps "skin.metropolis.svn\media"

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gujycnb2a5...eather.xbt

You may want to save a copy somewhere on your PC in case the skin gets updated again & the error hasn't been fixed yet.
(2012-03-29, 16:44)Amra Wrote:
(2012-03-29, 16:27)thewarm Wrote: One request please
Thank you!

I noticed that recently too but forgot to mention it to stoli. I think something just got goofed up recently but I'm sure stoli will fix it. In the meantime, save this leather.xbt file to Metropolis' media folder and it should look right again. Example: "skin.metropolis\media" or perhaps "skin.metropolis.svn\media"

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gujycnb2a5...eather.xbt

You may want to save a copy somewhere on your PC in case the skin gets updated again & the error hasn't been fixed yet.

I copied the file to the media folder. When I changed the appearance to leather, the objects on the screen changed to a brownish (I guess this is leather) color.
I really liked the silvery look (I guess it was "Glass"..)
What I am really looking for is the silvery look with silver (or grey) context menus.

Thanks for your help
(2012-03-29, 22:41)thewarm Wrote: What I am really looking for is the silvery look with silver (or grey) context menus.

Thanks for your help
Sorry but if you got something like that before it was probably just a coincidence having to do with the xbt file not being there as I had not done a theme like that. However, I am getting ready to start a Metropolis Theme thread as I type this. It will be a place for users to post their created themes. I will be adding a new theme there shortly & will keep in mind a grey theme/color scheme for when I have time.

(2012-03-30, 03:03)Amra Wrote:
(2012-03-29, 22:41)thewarm Wrote: What I am really looking for is the silvery look with silver (or grey) context menus.

Thanks for your help
Sorry but if you got something like that before it was probably just a coincidence having to do with the xbt file not being there as I had not done a theme like that. However, I am getting ready to start a Metropolis Theme thread as I type this. It will be a place for users to post their created themes. I will be adding a new theme there shortly & will keep in mind a grey theme/color scheme for when I have time.

Very Cool!
Arma, if you select the default theme, and Leather for the color, you get the very cool silver background. I wish I could get that image!
Hello, I'm just wondering stoli, but are you planning any major updates for this skin in the near future? It's just that I've noticed that overall development and implementation of recent scripts (Metadata Actors, Random and Last Items, etc) has really slowed own. Don't et me wrong, I understand that everyone's busy with real life, but I'm just curious. Great work thus far though. Smile
(2012-02-13, 14:05)stoli Wrote:
kri kri Wrote:Will there be an option for displaying extrafanart?

It already does if you have an /extrafanart folder for movies, tv shows or music.

Is there anything special in the config to make this happen?

Most of my tv shows had these folders (and work great in Neon), trying Metropolis out and it's ignoring them.

Watching the logs doesn't show an attempt at /extrafanart.

Using Eden and the Git version (updated today 03/30)
(2012-03-30, 19:59)Victim Wrote: Hello, I'm just wondering stoli, but are you planning any major updates for this skin in the near future? It's just that I've noticed that overall development and implementation of recent scripts (Metadata Actors, Random and Last Items, etc) has really slowed own. Don't et me wrong, I understand that everyone's busy with real life, but I'm just curious. Great work thus far though. Smile

There will probably be a lot of updates next week...

@Vengent - I'll make sure the /extrafanart gets in there as well.
-stoli-
(2012-03-30, 22:08)stoli Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 19:59)Victim Wrote: Hello, I'm just wondering stoli, but are you planning any major updates for this skin in the near future? It's just that I've noticed that overall development and implementation of recent scripts (Metadata Actors, Random and Last Items, etc) has really slowed own. Don't et me wrong, I understand that everyone's busy with real life, but I'm just curious. Great work thus far though. Smile

Rock on, great work as always =)
(2012-03-30, 22:08)stoli Wrote:

That's great to know. Can't wait. And please remember the requests I made on page 58. Big Grin
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Metropolis skin5