• 75(current)
[WIP] Metropolis skin
Is there a way to get the imdb rating back in the list view in 3.0.3 version?
You could use my personal version, it's pretty much current with 3.0.3, but it does still have the IMDB rating. (also no auto-updates, and has zero support from the official devs Smile )
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Huh? The official version has the IMDB rating. It's the star rating media flag at the bottom-left side of the screen.
Im using the listview. These pictures describes the difference between the kodiversion and the old one.

http://imgur.com/kz2p4DU,ZBKQFhQ
http://imgur.com/kz2p4DU,ZBKQFhQ#1

I like your version. Thanks alot.

Another question regarding Metropolis.
Is there a way to get 13 items back in the list view like the old version had?
If you check the images above you see that the new version of the skin only have 10 items in its list view.
Thanks
The star rating was pulled due to some slight issues with it that I wanted to revisit in the next version. It will come back, I just wanted to prioritize other issues at the time.

I don't really remember why I shortened the list. I am sure I had a reason for doing so -- wouldn't have done something like that arbitrarily. I suspect it was to make room for something else that can appear on-screen.

Is there a particular reason you have all of the media flags disabled? Just curious.
I just want it as non-cluttered as possible. The IMDB rating and the poster is all I want to see. And the list to be as long as possible for overview reasons.
One of the best things with Metropolis is the color tone. I love the colors, its a dream for my eyes Smile
Well, like I said, the IMDB rating will come back in the next release. The list length itself.. I will have to revisit why I shortened it in the first place. I wouldn't have done that without good reason, but I don't remember at the moment why.
Hey Developer,

very great Skin, i like it.

And i also want to use the IMDB rating in the list view - waiting for your Update.
But at the Video Addons like "Netzkino" there is no IMDB rating at all, also not at the Info-Page!

Hope this bug can also be fixed.
I haven't looked at the "Netzkino" addon specifically, but if an addon doesn't set the content correctly then certain elements will not properly show.

I am not sure that's the issue with that addon in particular, though. It could also be that it doesn't set ListItem.Rating and/or ListItem.Top250, but if that's the case, it wouldn't show in other skins either.
Ok, I see what the issue is. It'll be fixed in the next release.
Great, thank you!!!
Just changed to this skin, where is he cdart option? Or it doesn't support it?
CD Art is enabled via Settings->Metropolis->General->Enable Video/Album Art Overlay.
Last question, cannot find the global search menu, how to addit
Would be under Addons, assuming you have it installed.
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Metropolis skin5