• 81(current)
[WIP] Metropolis skin
I'll keep it on the list of things to look at for the next release.
Small things:

This only happens with music videos, not with movies or tv shows.

Also: favourites do not work when on bottom of the home screen (clicking them does nothing).

(Running Metropolis with KODI 15.2)
I'll address the text overlap issues in the next release; though, admittedly I've never seen them myself. I do use Music Videos in the skin, but I confess I don't use Kodi for music.

As for Favourites shortcuts.. they work for me. What are you trying to link there?
(2016-01-11, 21:59)jingai Wrote: Do you mean prevent the background fanart from showing? You can disable background fanart entirely, but if you mean to disable it only when scrolling quickly, no, there is no way to do that.

yes, I meant - completely. didn't find it in skin preferences, maybe I looked in a wrong place?

and, another quick question - any chance to get Metropolis to support UTF-8?
Settings->Metropolis->Video Settings->Hide background fanart.

As for UTF-8 -- until someone can add the missing characters to the existing font, unfortunately I cannot. The best you can do is replace the font with something more generic, but IMHO a big part of Metropolis' look-and-feel is its font.
@VelvetKevorkian, I do not see your first issue here. Maybe your titles have carriage returns at the beginnings for some reason? I don't otherwise see how this could fail in the way you see.
I updated to 330 this morning, and it's all over the place. The only theme that kinda works is Steampunk. Theh focus highlight bar is just missin . I'm running on Android 4.4.2 ARM
Have I missed something? I've been waiting on the Jarvis update and was kinda surprised it when it loade . Help :)
Exclamation 
I can confirm total mess with the latest update to 3.3.0. Graphical elements of the skin totally missing. Same behavior on Windows and Android.

Here is the screenshot of the "Settings" section:

We are looking into it. Something went wrong with the push. Just give us a little bit and hopefully this will be sorted out today.
Problem found and corrected. Give it a little bit to propagate through the repo mirrors but it should be available today.
Thanks. All is good again.
Hi to everybody and please let me have your help for the below issue. Instead of downloading the appropriate Metropolis skin file, I downloaded and installed a zip file called Metropolis Master which appears under skins. I try to remove the skin through skin removal tool in Maintenance and I always get an error.

Can somebody help me on how I can remove this?
You can just delete the skin.metropolis directory in your addons directory.
I already did that but the skin keeps coming up as a selection for skins i can remove.
@jingai Hello there, any progress with the following? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1726417

Kind regards
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Metropolis skin5