Yahoo launchcast radio?
...about yahoo launchcast, and i have found the script that flash made for running launch's videos, but has anyone found a way to run the launchcast radio? i'm a total noob to all of this, and i searched but couldn't find anything other than the listing for running the videos. i actually have a yahoo luanchcast account and would love to be able to log into it through xbmc and run it from there. not possible? can the free version be run? any info, or a link to the info, would be great. thanks
would like to have a look... what is the url ?
that would be great! if you go to http://www.launch.com and then find the radio link you will see what it is all about.. i use to listen to this all of the time but haven't been listening to it lately. basically, it allows you to give feedback on what artists you like and it will find you other artists that are similar and allow you to give feedback if you like it or not.

however, the site doesn't even work with firefox or another browser besides ie.. so, if someone figures out how to do it on xbox, that would be pretty cool.
i also have an account with launchcast and was looking for something to allow me to play it on xbmc. it would be sweet if we could get it to work.

you said you got the video's to work. can you direct me on where to find that script, or info on how to do it?
hi. i did some investigation on the launchcast a couple of months ago and it should be possible. the series of web pages to request is more indept than the normal launch videos though so its not an easy task to figure it all out. i do plan on doing this script eventually however. if someone else wants to have a go then please do. a script like this would have a lot of followers as from my investigations there is quiet a bit of wanting not just for xbmc but also in the linux community to get launchcast working as it just supports ie and windows media player.
cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yahoo launchcast radio?0