Auto-thumbnail Generation
When XBMC generates thumbnails from episodes, is there any way to set what resolution XBMC generates these thumbnails at? Right now they're kinda low res and it shows, so I'd like to see if I can set the value higher.
Kind of wondered that myself, everything else i have movies, fanart etc is 1080p, the thumbnails of the tv episodes are barely viewable there are so low res

TC
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
The advanced setting below also effects TV thumbs but your likely to find it wont solve your problem as TV thumbs on TVDb have a max resolution of 400x225 and are not always the best quality to start with

512 is the default value your be getting now if you want more info check the wiki

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<thumbsize>512</thumbsize>
</advancedsettings>

I'm afraid if you want better quality at a higher resolution your have to source them yourself which is what I do, I just replace some now and again when I get some spare time Smile

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3629/tvxbmc.png

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto-thumbnail Generation0