How do I enter a diffrent scraper for my movies
THis program is almost perfect for us guys who do not understand any computer jargan I have had a friend of mine set up this on a Acer and it works and does great things but I have over 1300 movies in TS format and I have found that IMDB does not have all the movie fanart I have searched and done it by date etc and some movies are just not there. Example AGUSTUS and the Buffalo Soldiers 1997 movie. SO I need to add a diffrent scraper but so far I have found nothing that tells me how to put in a diffrent scraper or even contact IMDB to get the proper fanart. Can someone here tell me to send me to a guide that tells me this I belive that I am have a Linux format
In the addons section of settings part, select your desired movie info scraper and download it. Add the location of your videos. There you select the scraper of your choice, access the scraper settings and adjust to your liking (fanart, etc.) and scan your video folder. You can set it to scan automatically, there is an option.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I enter a diffrent scraper for my movies0