Takes very long to load fanart and cover when browsing trough mymovies in librarymode
Hi,

Does anyone how i can speed up the performance of The Apple tv2 So that the fanart and covers Will load faster when scrolling trough my movies. I now have to wait around 6-8 seconds to see the cover and fanarts.

Thanks
Unfortunately XBMC is limited by the hardware of the ATV2. One thing that does improve things is instead of using WIFI on the ATV, using ethernet should help things move alot faster.
i am on ethernet and it loads blazing fast!!!
I am also on ethernet but is terrible slow. How is that possible?
Try getting a lower resolution version of the fanart and covers. No point in having a file larger then 1280x720 (IIRC). I swapped over to Ember Media Manager and changed all the extra artwork info to a smaller res, and it loads much, much faster.
Could also be the skin you are in maybe, I noticed in some skins everything loaded much faster than others.
zerolimit Wrote:i am on ethernet and it loads blazing fast!!!

can you please specify "blazing fast"? what skin are you using?

here I had the same problem. using advanced settings with

<useddsfanart>true</useddsfanart>
<thumbsize>256</thumbsize>

helps. I also turned off all fanarts, so I only use the posters and banners. I'm on Alaska Revisited Skin version 2.7.6

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Takes very long to load fanart and cover when browsing trough mymovies in librarymode0