• 49(current)
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC
Aimless Wrote:Yeah, I've got this too. They probably made a slight change to their website again which means the plugin can't read the schedule properly.

Cheers, glad it's not just me then.

It's more an irritant than anything, but at least it's not me doing something wrong!
VanZan Wrote:Well if you had bothered to mention what platform you're using XBMC on I could have been more accurate in my help. I guessed that you were using an ATV2 since the person told to delete the database file had an ATV. My mind reading skills aren't the best. You might find on internet forums the more information you give the more you get back.

Ray of sunshine this morning aren't we Wink

thank you for your help. Apologies for not giving you the full lowdown on what platform I was using, I was pretty sure I had said Windows 7 earlier on when I was having problems with it but apologies if I didn't.
Hi all,

Just managed to install this on xbmc, i understand u need to signup and pay etc.

Can i ask if its defo worth it and if its HD or standard def?

trying to get sportsdevil working but its apain

thanks
J30EF Wrote:Hi all,

Just managed to install this on xbmc, i understand u need to signup and pay etc.

Can i ask if its defo worth it and if its HD or standard def?

trying to get sportsdevil working but its apain

thanks

Yes you need to sign up and pay (although registrations are closed just now I think)

Quality varies but it is watchable. There are a few HD channels.

I'd say it's worth it (before I had to try and use sopcast or various links to try and get matches) now I can just watch virtually every match with a couple of clicks.
Yes registration is closed unfortunatley Sad

What about the other one, flashsports?

They seem to offer various HD feeds aswell
Will this thread be locked?
I'm getting script failure with playback too.

http://pastebin.com/Nm909LaJ

Using XP and 10.1 “Dharma”. I'll try uninstalling/installing the addon again but I have gone through that route several times. I hope the devs can get this fixed. It's a cracking addon when it works.
How much for yearly sub do you know?and seem like they dont take any new Membership for now huh?
Does anyone know if this works with Live now? It did not before and you needed to download openelec for it too work
Hi myksterx i got Flashsportstreams plugin from u to play on my ATV2,just wonder how come it doesnt show VIP from 41 to 75 in channel list...is it anyway u can fix it?forgive me to ask u here cause Flashsportstreams thread is closed.thanks

Also ive got a script failed error today on the Todays Schedule it was ok at 3am but not now the rest of the plugin is working well + the 7 day schedule works but not monday anybody having this problem ??
apple tv2 4.4.4
looking for help mines is coming up error script failed any ideas thanks
rabk-newboy Wrote:looking for help mines is coming up error script failed any ideas thanks

Can you lend me your crystal ball? Mine's not working Rolleyes
--
XBMC HUB - THE NEW HOME FOR ADD-ONS and PLUGINS
Read how my ATV2 installation went
ATV2 one week on ... it's getting better all the time
XBMC/ATV2 - Feeling the love
--
XBMC:
Platform - Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 4.3 (Build 8F305)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
Platform - Darwin OSX (8.8.2 i386, Version 10.4.7 (Build 8N6014)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
Laugh The guy wanting to talk about FSS on this thread made me laugh as well. Especially since its thread was locked because of piracy. Rolleyes
I was getting the same script failure problem and it seems for some reason my username/password had been forgotten from the config page. Re-entered it and it seems fine now.
were do you get your username/password from
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC5