• 5(current)
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC
jaykyte Wrote:Can i just ask , how is the service @ LiveOnlineFooty.com , do they show games saturday , sunday , monday etc...the majority of sky games ...reason why is im thinking of dumping SKYHD , lost me job due to medical reason but dont wanna miss the footy lol
I am using ATV2 to watch this, and it is really good... you might occasionally get buffer but more often than not its fine and the picture is very watchable.
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
jaykyte Wrote:Can i just ask , how is the service @ LiveOnlineFooty.com , do they show games saturday , sunday , monday etc...the majority of sky games ...reason why is im thinking of dumping SKYHD , lost me job due to medical reason but dont wanna miss the footy lol

It shows more than UK Sky HD, e.g. Liverpool game at 3pm last Saturday. The Premier League don't allow Sky to show Premiership games at 3pm on a Saturday, but I was able to watch the Liverpool Vs Birmingham game live Big Grin

I had to cancel Sky because of large trees by my house blocking the satellite signal, but I wouldn't go back to it now, even if the trees were chopped down. This, together with Icefilms, more than satisfies my needs!
I love this plugin so much that I fear it can't last. Last Saturday I watched Man Utd v Everton with Sky Sports with no issues whatsoever. Then I watched Tottenham v WBA which wasn't even on any of the normal channels. I don't know where they got it but it even had English commentary. Finally I watched Chelsea v West Ham which was on ESPN! On Sunday I watched the Old Firm derby followed by Bolton v Arsenal.

Looking forward to Sunday and Liverpool v Newcastle, Arsenal v Man Utd, Man City v West Ham!!! I FUCKING LOVE THIS PLUGIN! Smile
I had a quick chat with one of the guys over at LiveOnlineFooty.com who I was surprised hadn't been contacted about this plugin. He had a quick look and thought it was very cool.

Surely things could only improve if the devs of this plugin got in contact with the admin(s) at LOF and worked together to make this plugin even better. I'm thinking specifically about the 5:4 aspect ratio issue. Maybe a quick tweak of the LOF transcoding settings could fix this issue for xbmc users.

Just left to say that, this plugin is awesome and made me get a 2 month sub at LOF and I'm sure more users will do the same as they find this plugin. Also agree with the user above - just hope this lasts until the end of the season Confused (Probably best to keep the mentions of Murdoch's $ly channels to a minimum).
+1, been a user of Sopcast, TVAnts, TVU player etc. for many years but this just blows them all out of the water. Wish I'd signed up years ago, streams are the best quality I've ever come across - £3 a month well spent.
when I first looked at this plugin for Plex I had mailed to the LOF guys but go tno reply.

Could you PM me contact info of the person you contacted at LOF so I can get in touch with them. Would have a couple of requests for them that would hugely improve the plugin Big Grin

mortstar Wrote:I had a quick chat with one of the guys over at LiveOnlineFooty.com who I was surprised hadn't been contacted about this plugin. He had a quick look and thought it was very cool.

Surely things could only improve if the devs of this plugin got in contact with the admin(s) at LOF and worked together to make this plugin even better. I'm thinking specifically about the 5:4 aspect ratio issue. Maybe a quick tweak of the LOF transcoding settings could fix this issue for xbmc users.

Just left to say that, this plugin is awesome and made me get a 2 month sub at LOF and I'm sure more users will do the same as they find this plugin. Also agree with the user above - just hope this lasts until the end of the season Confused (Probably best to keep the mentions of Murdoch's $ly channels to a minimum).
@mclog YHPM
You should tell the owners of LOF this plugin for me was the only reason I signed up. I'd say there's many others who did the same!
VanZan Wrote:You should tell the owners of LOF this plugin for me was the only reason I signed up. I'd say there's many others who did the same!

Yep... me too. I would imagine that a few would sign up once seeing the plug in. The LOF owners (and other sites for that matter) should see this as good advertising for their site and realise the potential for newly signed up members due to the plug in alone.
Me too, only signed up because of this plugin. They've probably got me for good now!
whufclee Wrote:Me too, only signed up because of this plugin. They've probably got me for good now!
Same here to be honest... So a colaboration to make this better (not that I can see how it can) would be awesome. Fantastic work, really fantastic!!
Devices using XBMC
Have also signed up too, can't argue with the quality I'm seeing on Ch1 (SS HD) at the moment. Do they show much non-premiership stuff, as it's going to dry up a bit in a month or so (although I have ESPN already which has great non-UK coverage to be fair).

Shame they don't cover other sports too.
Well, I've emailed to the admin there now, so let's see what happens. I have a couple of suggestions that I think would allow a very nice improvement to the plugin Smile
Just checked the schedule and saw the Leeds match on, thought why on earth not have a watch. Great picture and sound, no buffering, and everything in sync perfectly.

Fantastic work again guys on making this plugin, and awesome work to the guys over at liveonlinefooty.com too Smile
Devices using XBMC
DazNoonan Wrote:Just checked the schedule and saw the Leeds match on, thought why on earth not have a watch. Great picture and sound, no buffering, and everything in sync perfectly.

Fantastic work again guys on making this plugin, and awesome work to the guys over at liveonlinefooty.com too Smile
Yes I'm watching that too. Noticed a small sync problem but changed to another channel and it's ace!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC5