Solved TV Shows section shows LOGO MISSING
Hey all:

This is one of my favorite skins Smile

I dont remember how it started, but one day I was switching skins and when I went to the TV shows section all my series were missing. No big deal right, I just add them again. When I went thru Video section, all tvshows had a transparent icon with no description whatsoever. I couldnt know what was what, but with a ton of patience I went by each and manage to add them.

Now, I can see all TV shows but, whenever I change views, some of them show LOGO MISSING. I tried to Update Library but I'm unsure what is wrong. If I go back to confluence again I can see the TV shows too, but seems like they dont have that same feature because nothing shows missing.

Any ideas or what those logos might be about?

ELP
Acer something AMD A8-3800K with Trinity Radeon HD6650 (512MB), 10GB DDR3, Ubuntu 15.04, NO KODI HELP Audio: Working great Analog 5.1 (with Infinity Reference Sub and Center).
is it missing logo art? there should be a logo each TV show folder? can you check these logo are inside each TV show folder? if the logo art is missing then you have an issue with artwork downloader.

Artwork downloader can be manually ran from the addon menu.
Thanks for the reply, let me check. I have a poster, logo, landscape, fanart and clearart files, and also another extrafanart folder.

This only happens when view is set for LOGO WALL. And I can see the logos allright when I'm inside the TV show folder, is just that it shows them for ALL the episodes instead of the show Smile and since I have all episodes in one folder (I read here that works better) I get a logo for each episode without a description. Also, I have 2 GO BACK buttons, one brings me back to the main tvshow area and the other takes me to another window with nothing but a background (the background works fine in all sections).

If I go to the main TV section, all logos show as LOGO MISSING, but when I select one the background is correctly updated (because obviously I did set those using the default skin). When I experienced this originally, I had no backgrounds done so it was even worse, I couldnt know what thing was.

I can take screenies if you think is best, just let me know where to drop them Smile

PS: This LOGO WALL view also messes with the main video section in where I choose to add sources or use whichever of the ones I have defined, all show LOGO MISSING, and up there... theres no background set, so is a matter of guessing...
Acer something AMD A8-3800K with Trinity Radeon HD6650 (512MB), 10GB DDR3, Ubuntu 15.04, NO KODI HELP Audio: Working great Analog 5.1 (with Infinity Reference Sub and Center).
@elpirata - post some screen shots to imageshack or a similar site and link to them here. Logo Wall should not even be available at the episode level, so I may need to fix that.
-stoli-
Not wanting to hijack the thread, but I am currently having this issue with the logo fanart view of my TV shows. All of my folders on my network drive have a logo.png file, but recently they all displayed as logo missing in my library. Refreshing the shows or trying to update the library failed to bring them back, but going into settings and running the script to download logos replaced most of them. However, I'm guessing that these are not the logos that are stored locally on my network drive folders.
This has to do with changes in Frodo to the way artwork is handled, and changes done to the skin to accomodate that.

Use the Artwork Downloader addon, select 'use local files' and rescrape images for your shows. It should pickup the images on your network and put the paths into the Frodo database.

You can then change the logo displayed from the information screen of the show.
NIce one Kibje, thanks for explaining that. I've changed the settings in artwork downloader, did a refresh and all seems as it was before.

On a related note - I don't suppose anyone had a guide to making clear logos do they? I read on a while back on fanart.tv but I can't seem to find it now. I have a couple of shows that don't have logos and would like to quickly sort something better than 'logo missing'.
@jj0076 - It's detailed on the main TV page: http://fanart.tv/tv-fanart/. There are tutorials and templates for each logo type.
-stoli-
@stoli - thanks for the link, I knew I'd seen it before but I just couldn't seem to track it down again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows section shows LOGO MISSING0