Sound Issues on XBMC for ATV 2
hey.
i'm new to this forum but i've had some past experience with jailbreaking and what not. when i jailbroke my ATV2 it did install nitoTV as well as XBMC, but for some reason XBMC has no sound!:mad::mad: i was wondering if there was a fix for this issue? PLEASE HELP!!!
Do you have sound in the regular ATV stuff like Netflix and such? This is a known issue with latest firmware from Apple. Even non jailbroken devices have the problem.
I had a problem with 4.3.1 as i wasn't getting sound either. (itunes and netflix worked fine). I've gone back to 4.2.1 and it works, however, any file that has 5.1 and i try to play them through my 2.0 setup, I only get voice on the right speaker and surround noise on the left.
thegluchow Wrote:I had a problem with 4.3.1 as i wasn't getting sound either. (itunes and netflix worked fine). I've gone back to 4.2.1 and it works, however, any file that has 5.1 and i try to play them through my 2.0 setup, I only get voice on the right speaker and surround noise on the left.

Nightlies have a fix for that,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sound Issues on XBMC for ATV 20