[WINDOWS] Artifacts in WMVHD playback
Sad 
Hey guys,

Recently I've started using the awesome XBMC on my computer connected to my TV to really enjoy an media center experience. So far everything works even better than expected, except for one thing Sad

Whenever I play any WMVHD movie, I get artifacts all over the screen, this happens to any WMV movie I watch. The playback speed is fine, no hick-ups and no audio/video sync problems. It even displays subtitles, though all with artifacts all over it.

To make my point more clear I will include some pictures with this post. Hope you guys can help me fix it Nod

Had the same issues when playing MKV files - try to deactivate hardware acceleration in XBMC - worked for me (now all i have are refresh rate issues - working on that atm).
RegenCoE Wrote:Had the same issues when playing MKV files - try to deactivate hardware acceleration in XBMC - worked for me (now all i have are refresh rate issues - working on that atm).

Yes! This sure fixed my problem, thanks for the fast response, no changes in playback speed also.. Was expecting a drop in framerate on my MacMini MediaPC, still plays everything wickedly smooth!

Let's enjoy this awesome program! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Artifacts in WMVHD playback0