[MOD] Assorted Mod Pack
Crookas Wrote:Jaypeg, how did you get the recently added to say "season 1 episode 3" rather than s01e08?

I altered the code of RecentlyAdded.py. When setting the LastestEpisode.EpisodeNo in the code just change the string from "s%02de%02d" to "season%02d - episode%02d". I couldn't decide on casing, and there's a lowercase tag on the string anyway.

Could you reveal the visualization secret? And give information about the missing BigListView2?
otcho Wrote:Could someone please upload his RecentlyAdded.py ? I think i broke mine yesterday by accident -.-
Here ya go heres the latest full package i could find http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3921965/script.r...-2.0.5.zip
It works for me but then i run the nightly builds for xbmc Wink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Jaypeg Wrote:I altered the code of RecentlyAdded.py. When setting the LastestEpisode.EpisodeNo in the code just change the string from "s%02de%02d" to "season%02d - episode%02d". I couldn't decide on casing, and there's a lowercase tag on the string anyway.

Could you reveal the visualization secret? And give information about the missing BigListView2?
BigListView2 is not missing it's still in fusion 0.8.8
paul Wrote:Here ya go heres the latest full package i could find http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3921965/script.r...-2.0.5.zip
It works for me but then i run the nightly builds for xbmc Wink

Nice ! Thank you very much Smile
paul Wrote:BigListView2 is not missing it's still in fusion 0.8.8

Sorry for my ignorance, but I'm still not able to choose Music Albums biglist as crookas mentioned under features:

Crookas Wrote:Complete list of mods:
  • OSD changed to similar to original design
  • Play and pause swapped (ie play shows when paused, pause shows when playing)
  • Music OSD changed to similar to original design
  • Rearranged things a bit on video info screen and included mpaa icons
  • Recently added - Add borders/shadows to RA pictures (tv, movies, music), change RA movie poster to fanart (poster too small to see)
  • Recently added - Add year to RA for all (movies, music, tv)
  • Add BigListView2 to music albums
  • Add shortcuts to "update library" on submenus, and remove a couple things I don't use
  • Add library totals to settings screen
  • Change skin settings menu 'Behaviours>music goes to artists' to 'Behaviours>music goes to albums'
  • Bugfix - Allow Back from settings screens
  • Bugfix - Problems with textures appearing in Linux - linux is case sensitive so had to change references to some textures
Jaypeg Wrote:Sorry for my ignorance, but I'm still not able to choose Music Albums biglist as crookas mentioned under features:

Did you copy the 3 files you need from the mod pack: Viewtype_MusicBiglist2.xml MyMusicNav.xml and Include_Views.xml?

If you have those 3 files it should be there
I installed Fusion 0.8.8 and the mod pack but I am not getting the home screen that shows library totals and such.

Can someone help me, was I suppose to the copy the 720p and media folders from the mod pack over the ones in the fusion skin, it seemed confused and merged some stuff.

TC
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
tcman47 Wrote:I installed Fusion 0.8.8 and the mod pack but I am not getting the home screen that shows library totals and such.

Can someone help me, was I suppose to the copy the 720p and media folders from the mod pack over the ones in the fusion skin, it seemed confused and merged some stuff.

TC

Have you turned on the option to show library totals, go into settings > fusion > home settings > extras, then uncheck the 3 options.
tcman47 Wrote:I installed Fusion 0.8.8 and the mod pack but I am not getting the home screen that shows library totals and such.

TC
Your supposed to copy all files in the mod pack (not the backup folder) into your existing skins 720p folder and over write all your existing .xmls
Thanks for the replies, yeah I did mod it correct after all and yes I didn't have the options on to show library totals and such on the home page, to have that default as off threw me a little bit.Sad

It's just been one of those weeks... crap going on at work, water heater needed to be replaced, girlfriend acting like a jerk and freaking raining everyday Oo

TC Big Grin
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
If it helps you can use my Fusion Mod.
Most of it is crookas work but i replaced the osd buttons also.
It also shows watched movie and episode count on home screen, thanks to frellan
Subtitles works too....thanks to me for that fix Rofl

Get it here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3921965/Fusion_Mod_Files.rar
Ps this will replace your existing 720p folder and the osd folder in your media folder.
Crookas Wrote:Did you copy the 3 files you need from the mod pack: Viewtype_MusicBiglist2.xml MyMusicNav.xml and Include_Views.xml?

If you have those 3 files it should be there

Can't find the Viewtype_MusicBiglist2.xml in the mod pack, that explains it. And its not in the .zip you uploaded
Jaypeg Wrote:Can't find the Viewtype_MusicBiglist2.xml in the mod pack, that explains it. And its not in the .zip you uploaded

Opps, sorry about that!
Updated first post with fixed files.
Crookas Wrote:Opps, sorry about that!
Updated first post with fixed files.

Thanks Big Grin
Just a quick mod to go along with Crookas mods.
This basically just allows for logo's to be displayed on the INFO bar above The TV thumbs. I also changed it so that the TV thumbs aren't stretched as posters (Wish I realized that this had been done before I edited it Big Grin). This is my first time playing around with .xml's so there's a possibility that I did something wrong Big Grin

Download here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Assorted Mod Pack0