TV Show Special Burn Notice
Hi Guys I have read the wiki on this but I cant get it to work, I have the Burn Notice episode the fall of sam which I renamed Burn notice.S00e01, ichecked the tvdb and it has the title special I tried this but it did not work, I know its me, any pointers Big Grin
I don't know your folder structure, but that file name itself should be ok.
My setup is \Television Shows\<show_name>\<season#>\<show_name> S##E## <episode title>.avi

I added The Fall of Sam Axe special as the following, and it scraped perfectly:
\Television Shows\Burn Notice\Specials\Burn Notice S00E01 The Fall of Sam Axe.avi

As silly as it sounds just try cleaning up the file name?
Instead of "Burn notice.S00e01.avi" try "Burn Notice S00E01.avi"?
orac

thanks for the reply but that does not seem to work for me my folder structure is the same as yours Tv Shows/Burn Notice/ Specials/Burn Notice.S00E01, I.I just downloaded game of thrones no problem in getting the info for that but the burn notice special just does not want to work. paul
Or as you already have S00E01.avi in a folder called \Burn Notice\Specials, you don't need to have the filename as "Burn Notice S00E01.AVI"
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
Here is what I did:

I placed the file into \Burn Notice\Season 5\
It did not work when I placed it into the Specials folder for some reason so try it in your Season 5 folder.

I also named the file "Burn Notice.S00E01.Burn Notice- The Fall of Sam Axe.avi"
Rather than a 'Specials' folder - place it in a folder named 'Season 0'. What might help others though is a debug log while attempting the scrape.
I know this is a stupid question, but is this really a WINDOWS ONLY problem??
Here's my path and file name, works fine...

X:\TV SERIES\Burn Notice\Special\burn.notice.s00e01.the.fall.of.sam.axe.2011.hdtv.xvid.avi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Special Burn Notice0