• 3(current)
Neon - New Features / Changes
Is still Neon using color studio flags, after this update? What version should I download from xbmc passion, that incorporates the above changes?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
It does still have the color flags - just not all the extras that were included in the color pack. The whole collection can be found here thanks to Simzer0.

Examples - again courtesy of Simzer0:

Those changes should show up in the Passion Repo tonight, but it will require being on the nightly builds of xbmc.
-stoli-
supahfly Wrote:How do I get access to my subtitles page when in movie? I am using the subtitle plugin, and I cannot find the button anymore to download them when watching a movie ...
There used to be a bunch of buttons more when I pressed the enter button.
Anyways thanks for your continuous support on this theme.
Anyone also experiencing the problem?
It looks like the button is there; but there is no way to access it ...
supahfly Wrote:Anyone also experiencing the problem?
It looks like the button is there; but there is no way to access it ...

Gotta look a little harder Smile http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=100837
-stoli-
hhmm, I see now, but still looking for the setting though ...
Settings > Skin > General > Show Subtitle Script Button....
-stoli-
thanks!!
I was looking like it said in the plugin page; settings>skin>addon scripts, and the plugin just didnt show up there.
Now I know why :-)
Thanks a lot Stoli for your efforts bringing QWERTY keyboard layout to this amazing skin.
hey guys,

i know i might get a lot of bashing for this, but dont know exactly where to search.

I have 2 questions.

1. What do i need to enable the extrathumbs in the new "Multiplex view"? What options should i have enabled in the Skin Options, because i seem to be a little lost. I tried different variations but i cant seem to get them to show up. Is it because it requires a nightly build?

2. I know i might get more bashing for this one especially, but can anyone mention how to update to the latest nightly build on ubuntu or at least provide me with link to some sources i can study? Its really a shame to be losing this skin new features etc, due to the build. It really is an awesome skin.

Bonus Question @ Stoli, remember when i offered to help with the "Press down for info" etc labels? Its the one thing i cant stand in this skin, and really the skin is so awesome it doesnt need them. If you want i can provide you with assistance immediately to create some images or whatever you need.

Thanks in advance, and easy on the bashing Smile
rossoneri711 Wrote:hey guys,

i know i might get a lot of bashing for this, but dont know exactly where to search.

I have 2 questions.

1. What do i need to enable the extrathumbs in the new "Multiplex view"? What options should i have enabled in the Skin Options, because i seem to be a little lost. I tried different variations but i cant seem to get them to show up. Is it because it requires a nightly build?

Just enable Settings > Skin > Movies/TV > Enable extrafanart

Then make sure you have either the extrafanart or extrathumbs folder in each of your movie/tv show folders with the images you want displayed.

Quote:2. I know i might get more bashing for this one especially, but can anyone mention how to update to the latest nightly build on ubuntu or at least provide me with link to some sources i can study? Its really a shame to be losing this skin new features etc, due to the build. It really is an awesome skin.

Bonus Question @ Stoli, remember when i offered to help with the "Press down for info" etc labels? Its the one thing i cant stand in this skin, and really the skin is so awesome it doesnt need them. If you want i can provide you with assistance immediately to create some images or whatever you need.

Thanks in advance, and easy on the bashing Smile

You can edit skin.neon/languages/english/strings.xml and remove the offending entries or change them as desired.

I searched for you (keyword: ubuntu AND nightly) http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=100477
-stoli-
Hi Stoli,

Can you post the previous backdrop that was used for the TV menu item? It was a standalone tv with modern space age speakers on each side?

I finally upgraded to nightlies and the latest Neon. loving the updates.

Many thanks!!
Windows 7 Pro, Intel Core2 Quad 2.33 ghz, 4 gig ram, 15TB unRaid Server
stoli Wrote:New Additions - 05/09/2011

- All new File/List view - Confluence influenced me again. Smile Still needs some tweaking but looks better than the old view.

Still have to update watched flags and some other tweaks, but that's the idea.

Oh I liked the fullscreen-poster, any chance for an optional setting? Huh
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
ubuntuf4n Wrote:Oh I liked the fullscreen-poster, any chance for an optional setting? Huh

Can probably do something for that. Right now I'm focused on the music logo view and some other tweaks.
-stoli-
PilGrim Wrote:Hi Stoli,

Can you post the previous backdrop that was used for the TV menu item? It was a standalone tv with modern space age speakers on each side?

I finally upgraded to nightlies and the latest Neon. loving the updates.

Many thanks!!

Here's the original: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/6614/tvshowsb.jpg

And a newer one:

-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Can probably do something for that. Right now I'm focused on the music logo view and some other tweaks.

Thank you very much, Sir.
Btw, I saw that the non-svn-version has still my favourite list-view.
So, currently I am just fine with the latest repo-release. Smile

Cheers
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon - New Features / Changes2