• 1(current)
Neon - New Features / Changes
In an effort to keep those using Git/SVN a little ahead of the curve, I'll try to be sure to post an new updates here.

Most recent additions:

- Added QWERTY Virtual Keyboard. There is now an option in Settings > Skin > General to enable ABC keyboard if you do not like the qwerty. (04/21/11)

- Changed default behavior of the "Enable Global Clock" and Weather in settings. It used to default to Off whereas now it defaults to on. If you had either disabled, they will turn back on when updating. (04/21/11)

- Changed the Shutdown menu to a vertical orientation (04/14/11)

- New Info Screens
-stoli-
Good afternoon
I do not see any update in my Settings\Appearance\Neon
Did you update from Git in the last 30 minutes? Smile
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Did you update from Git in the last 30 minutes? Smile
Honestly i do not know what the Git is
Then I am guessing you are using SVN version of Neon and it takes 24-48 hours for any updates I make to propagate down. You should be notified of an update tomorrow.
-stoli-
I like the vertical shutdown menu, much easier to navigate. Nod

what is this virtual keyboard you speak of? Oo

TC Nerd
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
tcman47 Wrote:I like the vertical shutdown menu, much easier to navigate. Nod

what is this virtual keyboard you speak of? Oo

TC Nerd

-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Then I am guessing you are using SVN version of Neon and it takes 24-48 hours for any updates I make to propagate down. You should be notified of an update tomorrow.
Yes,i am using SVN. Do not worry,i am waiting in the next 24 Hours
stoli what kind of remote are you using for your setup? just wondering since you setup the qwerty keyboard.. very nice. do you use the android remote at all (thought I read somewhere you had an android, could be wrong)? I wish it had the feature to key into the remote and xbmc be able to get the key presses.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:stoli what kind of remote are you using for your setup? just wondering since you setup the qwerty keyboard.. very nice. do you use the android remote at all (thought I read somewhere you had an android, could be wrong)? I wish it had the feature to key into the remote and xbmc be able to get the key presses.

Take your pick:

Harmony 550
Dinovo Mini
Apple TV remote
iPhone Remote (collect3 version -abandonware)
iPad XBMC Commander (great app - great support)

The addition of the qwerty was by request and only done because of Mudislander and his Convergence mod that included it. All I had to do was spin some Neon influence to it instead of spending a full day coding it up. Smile
-stoli-
The New Episode / Recently Added View returns after a long hiatus. I'll probably work this into a movie view as well.

-stoli-
^ I can't find this view, using the latest SVN. Haven't tried from git (lazy, I know), but shouldn't the SVN have it by now?
From the main menu, TV > down > Newest and the view should be there. I didn't add it to the 'normal' views when browsing episodes since you would see the same logo over and over. I'm working on some other 'features' that will make it more accessible. It will get better. Smile
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:From the main menu, TV > down > Newest and the view should be there. I didn't add it to the 'normal' views when browsing episodes since you would see the same logo over and over. I'm working on some other 'features' that will make it more accessible. It will get better. Smile

Silly me Rolleyes

I think it's looking very good, thought I hardly ever go into the "newest" selection since the excellent "recently added" is on the home menu, but I assume that's something you've already considered.
Can't wait to try this view, I'm using the Newest section regularly and I found it quite boring, but with this it will look amazing!

thanks Stoli
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon - New Features / Changes2