Signup for Audio-Matic Alpha Testing (now till 5/1/11)
If you are using IE 9 it doesn't work it seems, try another browser like firefox. it worked for me
I'm using Firefox.
hmm... pm me your account details. Maybe try clearing your web browser cache or try logging in from another web browser? That is quite strange.
Just a reminder, everyone has until midnight tonight to create an account on http://www.audio-matic.com if they would like to participate in the alpha testing program. The first release (alpha 0.10) will be released sometime tomorrow morning and I will post details about how to download the application and submit bug reports and feature requests.
I'm looking forward to testing out your good work but also having trouble logging in. When I try with Chrome 11 I get an "Authentication Failed" error, when I try with IE 6 (old version for work applications) the page just appears to reload.
Think we are all going to struggle logging in to get the details matey.

Signed up the other day, did not login. Come to do it now with FF 4.0.1 and the Newest Google Chrome...

Authentication Failed! Please try again.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
I PM'd you Deja.

For any other login issues, please PM me your username and password and I'll make sure you can get logged in. Sorry for the trouble. Most of these problems probably stem from the password confirmation glitch that I discovered late last week.
I cannot log using my credentials,
also tried to recover my password, i receive the email but it still won't let me login with the emailed password,

thanks for any help
Please PM me your account details and then I can help.
castortray Wrote:I cannot log using my credentials,
also tried to recover my password, i receive the email but it still won't let me login with the emailed password,

thanks for any help

Having the same issue. Did you find any way to solve this? I will also send my login details to compcentral.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
steve1977 Wrote:Having the same issue. Did you find any way to solve this? I will also send my login details to compcentral.

Am having the same problem myself.
Steve's problem was that he did not "activate" his account by clicking the link in the confirmation email. Check that. You can also try accessing the site from here if it says you are logged in as guest:

http://www.imob-codes.com/am/index.php

It appears there are issues with the domain name masking and session cookies not being retained properly. Until I can afford dedicated hosting for the site though, there's not a lot I can do to fix it.

Anyone feel like donating to the cause? There's a donation link at the bottom of the site. Any donations would be greatly appreciated and would go towards fixing this. Thanks to anyone who can afford to send a few bucks my way.
Thanks to whoever made the donation! It is greatly appreciated and will go towards web hosting costs as soon as I get the rest of the money together.
I would like to try your program, is this still available to try. I tried to sign up for an account

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Signup for Audio-Matic Alpha Testing (now till 5/1/11)0