[MOD] Mediastream atv2 optimized
danfozzy Wrote:this is an awsome skin, have you got it hosted on a repo so it can get it to automaticly update itself? Any news when the 0.5 release is out? and will it work with the latest nightlys as it doesnt work anymore

once again excellent work!

thanks the credit should go to JezzX i had to get back working on aeon showmix it was way way behind all other skins so have put major time into coding up showmix and fixing bugs i am also currently working on something big a new skin but will look into another release of z stream asap
i run zstream on my atv2 so will have to do some work on it anyway so i can use it on nightly builds
ZombieRobot Wrote:i run zstream on my atv2 so will have to do some work on it anyway so i can use it on nightly builds

sorry to keep pestering your, but any news on an update?
Just came across this thread, how do I put this skin on my atv 2!!

Paul
paul elder Wrote:Just came across this thread, how do I put this skin on my atv 2!!

Paul

Hey mate you will have to head over to the ios section of the forums to find your answer it will have to be put onto the atv2 via ftp i use filezilla to do this once you know how its easy
any news of an update? i really like the look of the new screens that you have planned
danfozzy Wrote:any news of an update? i really like the look of the new screens that you have planned

All screens you see should be in the current build available on first page of thread nothing new to add for a little while i have been working like crazy getting Aeon showmix up to par will see if i can take a look at this in the near future. I actually really like this skin
ZombieRobot Wrote:will add studio logos in next release 0.5 also have modded some of the origional views and added recently added music and recently added album toggle between the two,new codec/studio flags

next release due in 4 days

any input on if i should keep old media view over my new slim media view would be awesome

Old media view vs new slim media view

new edited medialist view
(looks the same as before just slimmed it down a bit)

The new slim media view looks awesome. A good balance between information and "slimness". Would it be possible to have clearart
support, or is that to heavy on cpu resources? The skin is absolutely perfect for atv2, i have tried a few other skins, but none work as flawless and fast as this one, but i sure miss clearart Big Grin
how to install ? install with zip fie? i pich up to my var/mobile? then install from this?

i dont see the way to install it ?
Hey stephenchow

Put the zip in var/mobile, then in xbmc go to addons, then choose install from zip, then the browser opens up, and you should see the zip file (probably called something like skin.zstream.zip, just choose that file, wait a few seconds and xbmc will ask you if you wanna change to the zstream skin.
allanivan Wrote:Hey stephenchow

Put the zip in var/mobile, then in xbmc go to addons, then choose install from zip, then the browser opens up, and you should see the zip file (probably called something like skin.zstream.zip, just choose that file, wait a few seconds and xbmc will ask you if you wanna change to the zstream skin.

thank you

but it not addon zip, it's folder zip? then will I do like you show me?
Hey Stephenchow

A skin is an addon (and a zipped folder), so yes, do as i wrote earlier Big Grin
Awesome mod, runs great on my atv2.
Are there any plans to add TV network or Movie studio flags...coloured ones?
thanks
sorry mate got swamped with other work and this got put on the backburner wont be any more updates had to drop this project just too much going on Sad
too bad...excellent skin, have tried basically every other skin for my atv2 and this by far is the best. Will keep using it regardless of the fact that there will be no updates. Thanks for the hard work in creating this, greatly appreciated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Mediastream atv2 optimized0