Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Logo needed for my next skin please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone help me out?

Thanks.
I'm in. I've worked on graphics for Cirrus EXtended and the Icefilms addon. Feel free to PM me with some info if you like.
PMed.

Thanks.
Logo design isn't really my thing but I'm more than willing to give this a try.

My Portfolio - Don't need to email through that though, a PM on here is fine if you're interested.
Hitcher, you know I could whip this up real quick, all ya gotta do is ask. Smile
matt1697 Wrote:Logo design isn't really my thing but I'm more than willing to give this a try.

My Portfolio - Don't need to email through that though, a PM on here is fine if you're interested.
Ever thought of designing a skin for XBMC?
igotdvds Wrote:Hitcher, you know I could whip this up real quick, all ya gotta do is ask. Smile

PMed. Wink
Why don't you hold a competition?, you are bound to get at least 3 participants. Either way I would love a chance to submit a logo.
OK here's the PM.

Hitcher Wrote:Hi,

It's called XeeBo and is a remake of wir3d's Boxee style skin.

I want to try and keep it in the same style as the Boxee logo but obviously slightly different so I thought of making it more of an X shape (for Xbmc) like this -

but my graphic skills are clearly lacking and it's not really up to the standard of the original -

So basically it need to be more of a cross-shape but not as big as my attempt with a similar style to the Boxee one.

Cheers,

Kev.

Knock yourselves out.
Hitcher Wrote:Ever thought of designing a skin for XBMC?

Kinda, that's what the media mockups on there are based around. Don't think I'd have the time and/or effort to do a full skin though. :p
Here ya go....

Here is my take. I'll PM you with the .PSD file.

A few quick variations, let me know if you like anything and ill do some more work on them.

I like the first one dgsgc posted Wink
dgsgc Wrote:Image

That's the one i think... Wink
Hitcher, do you have some more info about your next skin or is still secret?
Pages: 1 2