Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to change RSS feeds?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I updated the RSS file according to this wiki entry, but it doesn't change the RSS feeds in Transparency. I also tried adding an entry via Settings > Appearance > Skin > Edit, but the URL box doesn't allow ctrl-v, and entering feeds by typing manually is a PITA - and it didn't work, either. Finally, there's no apparent rss xml file in the Roaming folder in Win7.

So, how do I change RSS feeds in Transparency?
Are you sure you're editing the right file? It should work just fine. The file is located here: C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata and is called RssFeeds.xml. Just verified that on 2 different machines.
YodaEXE Wrote:Are you sure you're editing the right file? It should work just fine. The file is located here: C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata and is called RssFeeds.xml. Just verified that on 2 different machines.

I had edited the file under \Program Files. I copied it over to Roaming and now it works. Thanks!

I wish XBMC had a stronger UI...