Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
ScrotzaN Wrote:Im on dharma and I have installed xeebo from the official repo. and now it updated itself to the pre-eden version so everything is.. well not working as it should.

How can I get back to 1.1.8?

If it's updated to 2.1.8 then you can't be using Dharma.
Hitcher Wrote:Is this Videos >Movies, Videos > TV Shows, Videos > Files or Videos > Library?

I am having the same black screen issue for 1 day now. It happens on Library AND files. Nowhere else though. Changing skins fixed the issue. When I go back to XeeBo the black screen issue comes back. I have tried re-installing the plugin twice to no avail.
Full debug please.
All of them. I don't use the library though. After it happens and I switch to Confluence I get the ... option in Video > Files. It stays like that until I reboot in Confluence. When I switch back to XeeBo it happens again.

Was something upgraded in the past week when the new menu was patched in?
Nope. Videos > Files still uses ActivateWindow(VideoFiles).
Hitcher Wrote:If it's updated to 2.1.8 then you can't be using Dharma.

On the info screen it says im using XBMC 10.1 Compiled Mar 9 2011.

I just uninstalled xeebo and reinstalled it from the repos again.

Now I got version 2.2.7

I removed it again and manually installed 1.1.8 but it says that theres an update available to 2.2.7.
Can I keep it from upgrading?
In Settings > Addons press right to access the options menu and disable auto updates.

PS Do you have my repo installed?
Hitcher Wrote:In Settings > Addons press right to access the options menu and disable auto updates.

PS Do you have my repo installed?

Thank you!

Yes, I have your repo installed.
It sounds like it's updating it from my repo even though the requirement isn't met.
Hitcher Wrote:It sounds like it's updating it from my repo even though the requirement isn't met.

I guess so.

you got any simple idea what the problem might be?

Otherwise im just gonna update it manually from now on.
Other than delete my repo, no.
Where can I find old versions of this skin? I deleted your repo but am still having problems and don't know how to find the stupid log file in my samba folders to give you what's going wrong. It's going to some .xbmc folder that I can't find.
Hitcher Wrote:It sounds like it's updating it from my repo even though the requirement isn't met.

i think i have the same problem....

Ubuntu 11.04 (GNU/Linux 2.6.38-10-generic x86_64)

xbmc 10.1 git:unknown (compiled mar 9 2011) as shown in sys info

Xeebo 2.2.7 (after auto update)

noticed the skin update, and since have had strange behaviour... like when i go videos > tv shows it takes me to library mode where i can select movies/tv shows/recently added/video addons/playlists.

+ recently added on the homescreen is just blank.

debug log here

no problem to go back and turn off auto update Smile

EDIT: i regressed to 1.2.7 by doing svn checkout of source from the link below, not sure if that was the best place though!

http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-skin-xeebo...e/checkout
Hitcher Wrote:Here you go -

I am really confused - how do I access this menu?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27