Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Double visualization display problem (screenshots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Has anyone ever seen anything like this before?

When I use XBMC audio visualisations doesn't fill all of the screen, it is not touching the left or bottom edge. I can also see a smaller, square version of the screen behind the main screen:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm using a Zotac ZBOX ND-22 via HDMI, nvidia driver version 270.41.03-0ubuntu1~xup3~maverick, Ubuntu 10.10 and XBMC standalone 2:10.1~ppa1~maverick.

The user interface in general is fine, it fills the screen. Videos also fill the screen (and the info bar fills the whole bottom of the screen when playing a video). It seems that this is only a problem for audio visualizations.

Does anyone else have problems like this?
Okay, never mind. I can't replicate this after a restart Smile
Finally worked out what was going on here. Just in case this is useful for anyone else:

When my TV was over-scanning the XBMC output, I calibrated the video by moving the edges inward. Then after switching the TV to Exact/Game mode (on my TV this is called 'Just Scan') I had basically made the screen too small. Recalibrating the video fixed the problem.

Hope this helps someone out there!