Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] muzu.tv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
eTip Wrote:Yeah, that would be cool if play all worked for other modes. I have been using this Add-on pretty much daily - primarily using Playlists so I can just let it play until I have seen all the videos in the playlist. It's like watching MTV back in the day - but with better music and no commercials.

yeah, i did a lot of testing using the 80's playlist it really did remind me of when MTV used to have music on it Wink

i'll add this to the list of stuff to do....

Shoesy Wrote:It is really good isn't it! Are you sure there is nothing that can be done about the high quality video option buffeting all the time- seems to me they should work better than they do on my connection, I have much better quality plugin videos work without a hitch from other plugins...

Much appreciated though - cheers tommo x

there's nothing i can do about it. if your connection is better than 2mbps and you are still having buffering problems then i guess their servers aren't up to the job. unfortunately my connection is not that good so i can't tell you whether it works for me (i noticed BT dumped a big shiny new cabinet at the end of my road last week which i assume is for FTTC/infinity so maybe i will be able to get better speeds soon!)

t0mm0.
I'm back again to show you my appreciation.

Had some friends over last night and they were very impressed Nod

I've always wanted my very own video jukebox, a few years ago I started to collect music videos to build my own .... but the hard drive I had them stored on (only about 80 gb) failed Sad This is a wonderful alternative.

Thanks once again t0mm0, keep up the good work Big Grin
t0mm0 Wrote:if your connection is better than 2mbps and you are still having buffering problems then i guess their servers aren't up to the job. unfortunately my connection is not that good so i can't tell you whether it works for me...

Not tested that extensively but I haven't seen any buffering when watching videos on the site through a browser on my desktop mac. There is a small judder every now and again through flash viewer which I guess may get translated to a big buffer intake by xbmc, in fact thinking about it every time the plugin judders it takes a big buffer a couple of seconds afterwards.
Debs626 Wrote:I'm back again to show you my appreciation.

Had some friends over last night and they were very impressed Nod

I've always wanted my very own video jukebox, a few years ago I started to collect music videos to build my own .... but the hard drive I had them stored on (only about 80 gb) failed Sad This is a wonderful alternative.

Thanks once again t0mm0, keep up the good work Big Grin

thanks! glad i was able to help you impress your friends Big Grin

Shoesy Wrote:Not tested that extensively but I haven't seen any buffering when watching videos on the site through a browser on my desktop mac. There is a small judder every now and again through flash viewer which I guess may get translated to a big buffer intake by xbmc, in fact thinking about it every time the plugin judders it takes a big buffer a couple of seconds afterwards.

the bitrates for different videos seem to vary greatly so make sure you are trying with the same videos.

the only other thing that could effect it differently to playing on the website is the way xbmc buffers stuff. addons have no control over this i'm afraid so there is nothing i can do about that anyway.

t0mm0
This isn't really a muzu-specific question, but is more a question about t0mm0's repository. I have all of t0mm0's other addons installed and am very impressed with all of them! I wanted to install the muzu addon as well, but it wasn't showing up in my list of t0mm0's addons, so I clicked "update" and "refresh", and now NO addons show up in t0mm0's repository. I tried to uninstall and delete and re-install the repository, but it is still showing up as blank. Any ideas why this might happen and how I can fix it?

Thanks!
How can I get the charts to play non stop. Mine stops after every song and make s me select another one. ATV2
ccsmooth Wrote:How can I get the charts to play non stop. Mine stops after every song and make s me select another one. ATV2

that'll be because this feature is not implemented yet Wink read a few posts back in this thread - continuous play is currently only enabled for jukebox and playlist modes.

thanks,

t0mm0.
This addon still not showing up on my XBMC for windows. Even after a clean reinstall.
Great addon!!
It's been added to my XBMC favourites.

Thanks t0mm0. Another quality release!
This was great but no longer works for me, is it currently working for anyone else ?
Duquesa Wrote:This was great but no longer works for me, is it currently working for anyone else ?

working fine here. post a debug log and i'll take a look
As of last night it was working fine for me. The only problem I had was with the UK Top 40 chart. It wouldn't play any of them. I could watch videos of them if I searched but playing from the chart ain't happening.
VanZan Wrote:As of last night it was working fine for me. The only problem I had was with the UK Top 40 chart. It wouldn't play any of them. I could watch videos of them if I searched but playing from the chart ain't happening.

yes you're right - they must have changed the page layout or something. i'll take a look later.

t0mm0.
t0mm0 Wrote:yes you're right - they must have changed the page layout or something. i'll take a look later.

t0mm0.
Thanks for your work t0mm0! Smile
VanZan Wrote:Thanks for your work t0mm0! Smile

no problem - thanks for the report!

v0.1.4 just pushed to repos, fixes the chart listings.

thanks,

t0mm0.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13