Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Please Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

one question:

is there a way to hide labels and images when " show parent folder " is enabled and focused ?

i want to hide star ratings, mpaa rating and mins when parent folder is focused in library, how can i do that ?

I've tried with:

<visible>!system.getbool(filelists.showparentdiritems)</visible>

the problem is they are hidden on all items and not only on the focused parent folder ...

any hints ?

Thanx
I use !IsEmpty(ListItem.Title) or !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) or !ListItem.IsFolder.
Or !IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb) also works.
Big_Noid Wrote:I use !IsEmpty(ListItem.Title) or !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) or !ListItem.IsFolder.

Thanx man !ListItem.IsFolder did it ... Smile
Hitcher Wrote:Or !IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb) also works.

Thanx guys for such fast answers ...
Sorry dudes,

in Movies everything is working, now i have problems with TV Shows, how can i handle that ?
butchabay Wrote:Sorry dudes,

in Movies everything is working, now i have problems with TV Shows, how can i handle that ?

I use this for everything:

Code:
<visible>!stringcompare(ListItem.Icon,DefaultFolderBack.png)</visible>
butchabay Wrote:Sorry dudes,

Title or Thumb should work.
ListItem.folder is good for movies only indeed, because then you also hide things when there is a movie set in the database, but it doesn't work for tvshows cause that are all folders.
Thanx again for your help, title or thumb works fine.
Doh ! Smile