Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-05-30, 02:55)Sdpbc Wrote: [ -> ][

The pastebin above was the log file post the patch. Can see this near the end ...

req.add_header('X-Forwarded-For','12.13.14.15')

Which I think is what you added in the _common.py file? Unless I did something wrong. I simply copied and pasted the common.py contents you posted in the pastebin into my common.py file using notepad.

Are you sure that was the log, looks like the common.py file.
I almost have history working just need to tidy up the fixes.
Hello everybody,

next step to better abc experience.....
If you have enabled subtitles in the plugin Settings you will see subtitles whenever it is available.

Use this link: abc.py

Hope you like it. Smile
Today is a good day... Smile

Here is the update for abcfamily.py

You also Need the m3u8.py file.
And all in all also a openssl or gnutls compiled ffmpeg libary within xmbc.

Enjoy.
Yo community,

I've open a new support thread and created a new repository for none supported plugins like the free cable plugin. Developers are welcomed to use the online editor and to upload their changed files. So the updates will be handled by the repository directly to xbmc but not immediately.

Informations are written down and if you have some question just ask me.
(2013-05-30, 18:36)slices Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-30, 02:55)Sdpbc Wrote: [ -> ][

The pastebin above was the log file post the patch. Can see this near the end ...

req.add_header('X-Forwarded-For','12.13.14.15')

Which I think is what you added in the _common.py file? Unless I did something wrong. I simply copied and pasted the common.py contents you posted in the pastebin into my common.py file using notepad.

Are you sure that was the log, looks like the common.py file.

Ooops ... let's try this again...

http://pastebin.com/SKDqrzd6
Is CBS working for you?

Seems to be broken again.

http://pastebin.com/wR6dwQxN
(2013-05-31, 03:10)Sdpbc Wrote: [ -> ]Ooops ... let's try this again...

21:08:35 T:4648 ERROR: Win32DllLoader::Load: Failed to load C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\players\dvdplayer\librtmp.dll with error 193:%1 is not a valid Win32 application.

Doesn't look healthy maybe it's the build of xbmc you're using.

Quote:Is CBS working for you?

Seems to be broken again.

http://pastebin.com/wR6dwQxN
CBS is working for me, the big bang theory is anyway. Looks like you were trying to watch under the dome, I can't even gt any episodes or clips in the list for this show.
(2013-05-30, 21:58)-zero- Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody,

next step to better abc experience.....
If you have enabled subtitles in the plugin Settings you will see subtitles whenever it is available.

Use this link: abc.py

Hope you like it. Smile

<beginner> Where does one get the ffmpeg with SSL support and what does one do with it if they get it?
What hardware/os are you running XBMC on. Essentially you need a special build of XBMC if you have that with the fixed abc.py it will let you play full episodes.
(2013-05-31, 19:53)slices Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-31, 03:10)Sdpbc Wrote: [ -> ]Ooops ... let's try this again...

21:08:35 T:4648 ERROR: Win32DllLoader::Load: Failed to load C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\players\dvdplayer\librtmp.dll with error 193:%1 is not a valid Win32 application.

Doesn't look healthy maybe it's the build of xbmc you're using.

Odd. Using the most recent build, did a clean install. Having the same issue on clean installs on 3 different Windows computers, and my iPad2. FreeCable only works on my Pivos box.

All other add-ons seem to be fine, except Free Cable. Trying to think of what else could be different...
(2013-06-01, 01:19)slices Wrote: [ -> ]What hardware/os are you running XBMC on. Essentially you need a special build of XBMC if you have that with the fixed abc.py it will let you play full episodes.

Thanks Slices. I grabbed the updated py scripts and tried it with the latest nightly but it didn't appear to work. I'll keep my ears out and keep digging. I'm running windows 7 BTW.
The nightlies don't have openssl support, you need one specifically built with it, so far the only one I've see built is for raspberry Pi. I have the same issue on my Pivos box.

You should however be able to get clips playing without the custom build. I wish we could code in something to hide unplayable items on non ssl builds.
(2013-05-31, 19:53)slices Wrote: [ -> ]CBS is working for me, the big bang theory is anyway. Looks like you were trying to watch under the dome, I can't even gt any episodes or clips in the list for this show.

CBS is working again, thanks for checking.
So here is a new Version for abc.py
With subtitles on it save me 5 sec on the Castle series watershead.

abc.py

Before it were 55sec now 50sec.
That's mean 10% Smile