Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dkozinn: no it isn't. It is a problem with meta data set for an items info labels. It only occurs in dharma. Eden displays it fine. I will try to figure out which value is causing the issue.
BlueCop Wrote:dkozinn: no it isn't. It is a problem with meta data set for an items info labels. It only occurs in dharma. Eden displays it fine. I will try to figure out which value is causing the issue.

Thanks for the info. I've been thinking about upgrading the Eden, though I haven't really looked into exactly how to do that yet. Hopefully it's not a big fix for you.
dkozinn Wrote:Thanks for the info. I've been thinking about upgrading the Eden, though I haven't really looked into exactly how to do that yet. Hopefully it's not a big fix for you.

fwiw, eden beta 3 is officially out and they just spun up RC 1 for Eden.
its on the downloads page at xbmc.org.
dynaflash Wrote:fwiw, eden beta 3 is officially out and they just spun up RC 1 for Eden.
its on the downloads page at xbmc.org.

Thanks, I'd seen that Beta 3 was out, I didn't know about RC 1. I know this is the wrong thread for this, but does anyone know if it's possible to do just an upgrade from Dharma (installed from a Live CD originally) to Eden?
I did an update to include an AMC station. I didn't realize they had full episodes available.

I like the the walking dead.
Hey Bluecop...Just FYI, my Freecable updated tonight the upgrade you had committed this afternoon, and now it doesn't work. As soon as I try to access from the Video Addons it, says "Error Script Failed"...I can upload my log file if you'd like, but thought some other folks might be having trouble too.

--EDIT--
Forgot to give my specs...Running Ubuntu 10.10, XBMC Eden 11.3...
Nvidia GeForce 4MX 440
Processor AMD 2500+

...Please don't make fun...she's an oldie, but she sure looks sweet with XBMC in Ubuntu!
binarybomber Wrote:Hey Bluecop...Just FYI, my Freecable updated tonight the upgrade you had committed this afternoon, and now it doesn't work. As soon as I try to access from the Video Addons it, says "Error Script Failed"...I can upload my log file if you'd like, but thought some other folks might be having trouble too.

I get the same issue. I am on RC1 atv2.

I also have an issue where after I watch something and go back to list of videos, I lose navigation. I have to back out to the home screen and go back into add ons to get navigation.

I can supply more details if needed.
Sorry should be fixed now. I screwed up the station list because my version actually has more test stations. I manually added amc to the list and put a , instead of a :
BlueCop Wrote:Sorry should be fixed now. I screwed up the station list because my version actually has more test stations. I manually added amc to the list and put a , instead of a :

BlueCop, first let me say thanks for all of your continued efforts and contributions to the community!

The ABC list of shows are not updating with the latest shows that are available on their website. Will this be addressed?

Thanks in advance!
which shows are problematic?
The wife says The Bachelor, Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy, Modern Family, Jimmy Kimmel Live amongst some of them.

Thanks!
BC, thank you for the new update. Walking Dead is one of my favorite shows.

Zeee1
supasly11: ABC isn't updating their rss feeds anymore. I will just change over to site scraping.
Thanks Bluecop for all the work you do.
Bluecop you are awesome! Thanks so much for all of your hard work on this and the other addons in your repo! I use almost all of them and they're all great! DEFINATELY, you are the dev that really helps make XBMC live up to its full potential! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!