Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for all the help. I was able to successfuly replace the file and everything in Free Cable works again. This program is great and makes my depature from the cable company that much easier.

Quick question though--after I replaced the file I tried to watch a movie on Navi-X which was not working at all. I could not even open files that worked in history the day before. Could this be a related issue or is this a Navi-X problem. The only error message I received was file not found (after a long pause for loading).
(2012-07-23, 15:20)kflanagan73 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for all the help. I was able to successfuly replace the file and everything in Free Cable works again. This program is great and makes my depature from the cable company that much easier.

Quick question though--after I replaced the file I tried to watch a movie on Navi-X which was not working at all. I could not even open files that worked in history the day before. Could this be a related issue or is this a Navi-X problem. The only error message I received was file not found (after a long pause for loading).

It was a Navi-X issue. It is working now!
Anybody still have TBS working? It was working fine for the last couple of days, but apparently stopped today.
Thanks BlueCop for the addon.

I can see the all shows list or browse by network, but what am I missing, shouldn't some of these stream? Where are they? Thanks!

Edit: I think I see now its not streaming, but a very impressive collection. How quickly are new episodes posted? (Where are they grabbed from?)
I am about to commit crackle and hgtv. I am just checking a few things first.

If you want to report a problem then document it. Otherwise it will be ignored.

binarybomber: that is an oversight. I am removing all turner stations.
BlueCop you are awesome (in case you didn't know)! Thanks so much for the work you've done to this plugin, and all the plugins in your repo!
Bluecop the 60 minutes feed from CBC works great but I don’t know if its just me but the latest videos have stopped updating since the month of June?
Let me know if it’s different for everyone else
Hi

I have a quick question - I am using a VPN service to try and watch shows from US - will this plugin still work with that? I am using ATV2

Also - does this plugin provide live streaming or is it a catalog of shows?

Thanks
Manny
(2012-07-24, 17:33)mannysxbmc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I have a quick question - I am using a VPN service to try and watch shows from US - will this plugin still work with that? I am using ATV2

Thanks
Manny

I have a VPN and an ATV2. VPN is not needed. I can watch the shows online without using it. And its live streaming
Would it be possible to have an unwatched show section which builds a playlist of new episodes of your favourite shows? I think that would make an already amazing plugin a lot better.
you do need a dns masker or a VPN for a majority of channels - a handful will work outside the US

(2012-07-24, 19:10)Arsenic210 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-24, 17:33)mannysxbmc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Thanks
Manny

I have a VPN and an ATV2. VPN is not needed. I can watch the shows online without using it. And its live streaming

Hi

I'm using unblock-us - that should work ok?

Thanks
Manny
(2012-07-25, 10:39)mannysxbmc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Thanks
Manny

unblock will work great for all stations except HGTV and the Food network
Another plug in was created for cbsnews (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136416), so I would back burner my request.

Thanks
(2012-07-25, 15:10)cablegoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-25, 10:39)mannysxbmc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Thanks
Manny

unblock will work great for all stations except HGTV and the Food network

Hi

I tried the plugin last night - whilst it looks great I'm slightly confused. I went to the CBS channel and it wasnt a livestream but was short clips? Is that correct?

I think it was similar on some of the other channels - could someone clarify?

Thanks
manny