Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just commited some bugfixes with kiosk mode, and some outcommented code that i want to try at home. So not really special.
butchabay Wrote:You're using a nightly build?

1. No, there is not an option to see scraped Fanarts for specific items, maybe i can put it on my request list.

2. Live TV

- Progressbar ? Could you please post a screenshot of confluence ?
- Now Recording on EPG and Home is already integrated. Or you mean something else?

1 - No problem just thought I might be missing the option when looking, artwork organiser looks like it will do a good job!

2 - The progress bars are in the actual EPG for now/next and on the OSD EPG when live tv is running;

and the recording indicator is on the now/next epg too.. I didn't see this when i made a recording when running cirrus..?

I'm using SVN of cirrus from two days ago, great work on the skin though - definately my favourite at the moment Smile
@Swifty
Hi, glad you like it Smile
It's a long time i haven't touched liveTV, i'll get a new dvb-c card soon and then i may look to integrate your requests for 2.07 ...
Cheers
butchabay Wrote:@Swifty
Hi, glad you like it Smile
It's a long time i haven't touched liveTV, i'll get a new dvb-c card soon and then i may look to integrate your requests for 2.07 ...
Cheers

Thanks that would be brilliant!
This skin is by far my favourite for my ATV2, thank you so much! Can you please advise what I need to edit to add the recent section to my custom playlists please?

My home screen menu order is:

1. Custom Playlist 1 (Movies)
2. Custom Playlist 2 (Kids Movies)
3. Custom Playlist 3 (Watched Movies)
4. TV Shows
5. Music
6. Addons
7. Weather
8. System
9. Power

Thanks!! Smile
JWindebank Wrote:This skin is by far my favourite for my ATV2, thank you so much! Can you please advise what I need to edit to add the recent section to my custom playlists please?

My home screen menu order is:

1. Custom Playlist 1 (Movies)
2. Custom Playlist 2 (Kids Movies)
3. Custom Playlist 3 (Watched Movies)
4. TV Shows
5. Music
6. Addons
7. Weather
8. System
9. Power

Thanks!! Smile

Always nice to hear it's working on ATV2 Smile

For the home entries, see here: Home entries

You can hide all items you don't want to see on home.

Cheers
butchabay Wrote:Always nice to hear it's working on ATV2 Smile

For the home entries, see here: Home entries

You can hide all items you don't want to see on home.

Cheers

Thanks, but what I am hoping to do is have the "recently added" functionality also apply to my custom playlists. It works perfectly with TV Shows and Music but not for my movie sections.

Is there something I can change in the XML to link this up?
JWindebank Wrote:Thanks, but what I am hoping to do is have the "recently added" functionality also apply to my custom playlists. It works perfectly with TV Shows and Music but not for my movie sections.

Is there something I can change in the XML to link this up?

Ups, sorry i missunderstood you Smile

So you want recently added for custom playlist1 ? Or for all 3 Playlists ?
Keep in mind you'll always see the latest movies in general and not for specific playlists.
For all three playlists, if this is possible? Really, really appreciate the assistance. I had a look at editing the files myself; I know enough to do damage but not enough to do it properly. LOL. Big Grin
JWindebank Wrote:For all three playlists, if this is possible? Really, really appreciate the assistance. I had a look at editing the files myself; I know enough to do damage but not enough to do it properly. LOL. Big Grin

I just tried, but it's not working. You see the recently added movies but you can't access them, as the control of playlist is not defined.

I'll see if i can play around and get it working, but not an easy task and for sure not soon ...

sorry
butchabay Wrote:I just tried, but it's not working. You see the recently added movies but you can't access them, as the control of playlist is not defined.

I'll see if i can play around and get it working, but not an easy task and for sure not soon ...

sorry
That's ok, was only a nice to have and certainly not something I'll lose sleep over. Thanks anyway. Big Grin
Hi,

What are the recent changes you've submitted to SVN I've noticed the following have been committed:-

Custom_SkinSetting_1111.xml
IncludesHomeMainMenu.xml
IncludesHomeMainMenuHorz.xml
Home.xml

Great to see regular updates but is there anyway we can have a running changelog??

Thanks in advance
ady199 Wrote:Hi,

What are the recent changes you've submitted to SVN I've noticed the following have been committed:-

Custom_SkinSetting_1111.xml
IncludesHomeMainMenu.xml
IncludesHomeMainMenuHorz.xml
Home.xml

Great to see regular updates but is there anyway we can have a running changelog??

Thanks in advance

Not every change i do is visible, these commits where just tests and outcommented lines. So if i have an idea i change it, test it and if i'm not at home i can easely see what i've done and continue at home.
I always have the changelog of new stuff Here:
is there a way to rearrange the home menu?
ysutarko Wrote:is there a way to rearrange the home menu?

Yes, but why you should do it? There is a lot to change with 3 different home menus and submenus. I think the actual structure is quite logic.