Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
butchabay Wrote:The script auto downloads artist images and display them randomly in your music vis. While listening to your music. Just enable it in skin settings, general.
Νow i understood it.It is only for music
Just one question. I see that in many of movies when i want to see the artist images some of them are missing.
Do you know any way to see them all?
Thanks for your reply and attention...............
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Νow i understood it.It is only for music
Just one question. I see that in many of movies when i want to see the artist images some of them are missing.
Do you know any way to see them all?
Thanks for your reply and attention...............

Not every actor's image is in the tvdb or imdb database.
butchabay Wrote:Not every actor's image is in the tvdb or imdb database.
Thanks a lot
butchabay Wrote:UPDATE cirrus extended v2 (2.02)

Changelog: Here:

Looks great as usual. How do I enable the new clock/weather stuff? I only see options to use the clean homescreen (no logo, or buttons) and the option to remove the clock. I know its something I'm overlooking.

Thanks

*Edit*
Found it. Checked boxes for Clean Homescreen and removing time. Looks great!
butchabay Wrote:UPDATE cirrus extended v2 (2.02)

Changelog: Here:

Yes! Thank you.

Time to make this my final version (and keep the wife happy!).
Butcha,

Which is the animation for the low horizontal main menu?

When I move off the home page the menu seems to slide slightly to the left before the screen changes.

It's just a bit untidy for me at the moment so I'd like to tweak it, but I can't see it anywhere!

Thanks,

el_P
So I've tweaked things a bit:

I've also fixed the BBFC scraper issue - by changing the scraper code to add the "UK:" prefix. Skin now displays logos correctly.

Think I may have found a bug:
On DialogSelect (I assume it's this file) the highlighting does not stay on the selected item, it just flashes briefly.
As there is a new complete english Strings.xml in 2.0.2 I wanted to finally translate the whole skin in french, taking the new english one as a basis, as the actual one is totally obsolete with huge parts of the skin not translated.

So I duplicated it, translated all the stuff, changed the encoding from UTF-8 to ISO and placed it in the languages/french/directory, but then when I relaunched XBMC, all was in english.

So I tried to put the french strings.xml in the english directory just to see what would happen, trying with ISO and UTF text encoding > most of the text simply disappeared from XBMC, they got invisible

So I don't understand well what is happening.

Here is the french strings.xml I translated if someone wants to correct/continue it, because I won't have time to do it the next 2 weeks:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/914830/strings.xml
2 things:

1. Objectively a little bug. Vertical home-screen, text color for "music" when you have hit "right" twice and are viewing the recently added doesn't turn gray like it does on TV and Movies.

2. View Logo Rightlist in TV-- Think it would look better if the focus was locked in the middle as in Banner Rightlist, rather than focus being at either top or bottom? Subjective.
Firstly, yes, the bug is in DialogSelect.xml - the white background does not stay on selected item therefore there's no way to know which item is selected (unless you change the font colour of the selected item...)

Secondly, how do you add sort methods? I want to sort files in the Video: Files screen (showing iPlayer plugin content) by date (Listitem.Date) - I'm sure this should be possible, I just can't see where to do it.
@ nowall
If it returns to english, it means there is a bug in the xml and loads the default english xml.

@ branlr
Thanx for reporting, will be fixed
@ el_paraguayo

Which item you're talking about? Recently added?
butchabay Wrote:@ el_paraguayo

Which item you're talking about? Recently added?
No, the DialogSelect.

When I get a list of items (e.g. scraping a movie and having to pick from a list of possibilities) - there is no constant highlighting on the selected item e.g. a white backrground. Instead, when moving between options there is an occasional flash of white (i.e. fading very quickly).

I've fixed this by changing the text colour of the selected item to orange, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention (unless of course it's just happening to me).

EDIT:
Like this:

Also, if you could please let me know about the horizontal home menu slide animation location too...
Hey Butcha,

Found a few minor bugs in the new skin, nothing major and loving the ability to view weather, rss and news all at once! you're a legend! Nod

Small bugs are:

1 - The new gold "H.264" flag has a white part to the "." instead of a gold part to the "." on the black side of the logo where the "H" is. (if that makes sense) Laugh

Its small, but its bloody annoying, it look slike a dead pixel lol :-) i prefer the white ones to be honest... Wink but love the new placement.

2 - In TV Series rightlist view on an episode level, the episode i am currently playing dissapears from the menu?... The text for the currently paying item turn invisible? Strange but its defo apparent or every episode? Go to tv series right list view, select a video, play it, then view it in a videowindow and the text in rightlist view dissapears?

3 - The video window border rarely fits the videos i play? Can the border be removed completly and just have the movie play in its correct aspect without the transparent border? i'm not a huge fan of borders in general and this seems to never fit my movies? i think a borderless video window would look much better overall, whadda you think?

4 - When watching a video in the video window (in fanart view), i am unable to see what movies i have trailers for, as the flag as been changed? Can we have some kind of fallback or option to show trailer flag elsewhere while the videwindow is in use?

New features:

1 - In the now playing section on the home screen, when i play a TV series it currently shows the screenshot of the tv series from a episode level.
Is there any way i could just have it show the poster for the tv series instead? As i think its easier to distinguish than the screenshots method?

2 - Video window in tv series "fan art poster" view on season level.

3 - flags for watched media on fan art view episode level.

4 - the tv series "fan art view" on an episode level, is currently a continuos loop, can we have a locked start and end on the episode ribbon... (and the watched media flags mentioned above)

Ill keep you posted with any further bugs etc but so far its amazing and about 99% perfection!

Well done broNod