Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
el_p
Yeah i see, the script looks for unfinished movies and next coming of watched episode. So you really should install the script if you really want to use it, as i have a condition onload if the script is installed. So if you don't have any unwatched movie or next coming tvshow in your library it shows empty. People should be more specific on what they want and what they do Smile ...
el_Paraguayo Wrote:Butcha, looks like it is already installed:

Code:
00:40:59 T:2883578736   DEBUG: script.watchlist: script version 0.0.4 started

This may probably better posted in the thread for that script (I've not been following the development of this so can't point you to it).

From what I can tell, it looks like the JSON decoder doesn't like the information being passed to it...

Butcha, el_Paraguayo quoted from my debug log. Script IS installed and working. Only when I return to the home-screen, script error shows up!
snipah Wrote:Butcha, el_Paraguayo quoted from my debug log. Script IS installed and working. Only when I return to the home-screen, script error shows up!

Ok, how many unfinished watching movies you have in your library? And what about tvshows? Everytime you come back on home the script refreshes the status. As el_p said maybe you should post your log in the script thread or just try aeon nox and see what's happening. The skin only loads the script and shows the items on home. If you want to use it you have to enable it in skin settings.
Thanks butcha,

I already posted this in the script-thread. Script _IS_ running and showing everything correctly on startup. When returning to home-screen after watching TV-episode or movie the error occurs. Hopefully ronie can help...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=935...tcount=139
For the ones interested:
Replacement of Extrafanart Downloader: Artwork Downloader
EDEN11.0 ONLY

Sorry Butch. Real seasonthumbs (thumb with season numbers on it) will have to wait. fanart.tv does not yet support season numbering so there's no way of telling what season it is.
@Butch:
I agree that not every mod should be integrated in the core, that's why I switched from Aeon Nox in the first place. Since in my opinion, Nox became too large and heavy with all this extra features.
I also think that the priority should be to fix all bugs first.

On the other hand it's also interesting to see what people do with a skin to tweak it to their own needs and wishes, that's how CE got created in the first place.
Stripping parts of code from other skins, like my Nox VideoInfo is however not done in a release version, I just did it for my own personal use and that's why I didn't post the code itself. Perhaps I'll combine my mods in a theme later on, have to look into that.

As for the Rightlist-bug, don't waste too much time on it, it doesn't bother me too much and nor does it for the other people following this tread apparently . Carry on with your execellent work!
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:For the ones interested:
Replacement of Extrafanart Downloader: Artwork Downloader
EDEN11.0 ONLY

Sorry Butch. Real seasonthumbs (thumb with season numbers on it) will have to wait. fanart.tv does not yet support season numbering so there's no way of telling what season it is.

Thanx mate going to test it asap ! Smile
Yohan Wrote:@Butch:
I agree that not every mod should be integrated in the core, that's why I switched from Aeon Nox in the first place. Since in my opinion, Nox became too large and heavy with all this extra features.
I also think that the priority should be to fix all bugs first.

On the other hand it's also interesting to see what people do with a skin to tweak it to their own needs and wishes, that's how CE got created in the first place.
Stripping parts of code from other skins, like my Nox VideoInfo is however not done in a release version, I just did it for my own personal use and that's why I didn't post the code itself. Perhaps I'll combine my mods in a theme later on, have to look into that.

As for the Rightlist-bug, don't waste too much time on it, it doesn't bother me too much and nor does it for the other people following this tread apparently . Carry on with your execellent work!

Yohan,
i'll come up with a new info screen soon Smile You're absolutely right and that's why i can't integrate every little change or mod users post, as 10 like it and the other 20 are saying hey why did you change this and that ... an idea could be to centralize all mods with scereenshots and link to it.

I like the runtime on rightlist view for example, that could really be something i could integrate. But i see you have runtime twice ...
Maybe put the ratings and imdb logo there would be nice.

Cheers
Well, I'll stick my foot in with a suggestion/idea, but maybe it's useful enough. I finally bit the bullet, upgraded my Live to pre-eden (2.07 works nicely now Smile ) and so does the MovieSet fanart... and while I was organizing the library, had a thought...

Since the Context Menu lets you add the movieset fanart, would it be possible to Add/Remove a title to a MovieSet thru there? Make it even better and be able to add a new movieset too there?
ialand Wrote:Well, I'll stick my foot in with a suggestion/idea, but maybe it's useful enough. I finally bit the bullet, upgraded my Live to pre-eden (2.07 works nicely now Smile ) and so does the MovieSet fanart... and while I was organizing the library, had a thought...

Since the Context Menu lets you add the movieset fanart, would it be possible to Add/Remove a title to a MovieSet thru there? Make it even better and be able to add a new movieset too there?

No not possible Sad
Only way to do this is by using NFO files or some external library editor
Dammit I am drooling with all the function you implement in the SVN version... I hope offical Eden/Cirrus will be released soon!

Concerning the Tron legacy Cirrus Theme, I have too much work until Xmas... I guess I'll start it during my 2 weeks winter holidays
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:Dammit I am drooling with all the function you implement in the SVN version... I hope offical Eden/Cirrus will be released soon!

Concerning the Tron legacy Cirrus Theme, I have too much work until Xmas... I guess I'll start it during my 2 weeks winter holidays

Shouldn't be a long time to 2.07 update, i'm thinking about the end of the month.
Now that Weather is working again through World Weather Online

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114637

Is it possible to have, lets say the 5 day forecast showing on the Weather menu page??

Thanks in advance
ady199 Wrote:Now that Weather is working again through World Weather Online

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114637

Is it possible to have, lets say the 5 day forecast showing on the Weather menu page??

Thanks in advance

I don't think 5 days forecast is possible, i've read only 2 days.
Once we know what's coming i'll add it.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:No not possible Sad
Only way to do this is by using NFO files or some external library editor

ok I'll buy that, but how about the SEASON FANART for series? Would that be possible to include in the Context menu at the season level?