Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the latest nightly is from 10 Dec.,
How we can get the latest commits? Or we just need to wait for eden?
butchabay Wrote:So the latest nightly is from 10 Dec.,
How we can get the latest commits? Or we just need to wait for eden?

Build it yourself Wink (no i haven't done that either)
or wait until beta-1 is released and after that the build-bots will be spuwing out new nightlies (if i have understood correctly).
Smile
The problem is i've already tried the last dec. build and had several xbmc crashes, now i'm on a november build that is very stable, at least on my end.

Nice Big Grin
great views
like this new Info View
Thanx guys,
I've removed slim osd by zombierobot, there were a lot of visible conditions, i'll make an option slim osd for people that just want to see the progressbar and title info.
The next step will be the dialogseekbar. I'll keep the zombie osd for music viz for now.
I'll post the old xml's for all that liked the zombie's video osd.
Got the spanish string corrected, i don't know if it's ok to drop it here so u can use it for next versions. I just don't know how to do it, can't see any option.
Minor corrections on some words and set it to UTF8 at the start of file so it will be shown now perfectly, without glitches, on spanish users Cirrus 2.
What do u think?
vicmanpergar Wrote:Got the spanish string corrected, i don't know if it's ok to drop it here so u can use it for next versions. I just don't know how to do it, can't see any option.
Minor corrections on some words and set it to UTF8 at the start of file so it will be shown now perfectly, without glitches, on spanish users Cirrus 2.
What do u think?

Thanx for that! Wait a few days, then i'm ready to post the english strings updated, so everyone can begin/finish translations for 2.07. Once it's done post it here. I'll start a new thread "cirrus extended v2 translations"
Hmm may I ask whether the issue with CE will be fixed in the next release?
dsync89 Wrote:Hmm may I ask whether the issue with CE will be fixed in the next release?

I'll try to get it working this evening.
dsync89 Wrote:Hmm may I ask whether the issue with CE will be fixed in the next release?

Ok, several problems are still not yet fixed with running multiple scripts and there is nothing i can do about. You decide which addon you want to use.

You're using movie sets addon? If yes try to disable it in addons settings and try starting ce. That way it works on my end.
hope the eden beta will fix alot of the latest nightbuild issues at least the last windows nihtbuilds were realy bad. Anyone know on wich date the EDen beta will be released ? Hope the Addon issues will be fixed by then ...

@butch like the new vertical homescreen view an option for black transparent background (like the horizontel one) behind the menĂ¼ would be perfekt Big Grin
keibertz Wrote:hope the eden beta will fix alot of the latest nightbuild issues at least the last windows nihtbuilds were realy bad. Anyone know on wich date the EDen beta will be released ? Hope the Addon issues will be fixed by then ...

@butch like the new vertical homescreen view an option for black transparent background (like the horizontel one) behind the menĂ¼ would be perfekt Big Grin

That's why i reverted back to a november nightly, with the latest even starting a movie brought xbmc to crash.
Yeah vertical menu with horizontal layout recently added enabled looks awesome and is my default now Smile
You tried to dim background on home menu in skin settings? I don't think a black background would look good, but i can dim that section a bit darker.