Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried today this skin after several months without checking it and I have to say that I am very much impressed with the progress. You really did a fantastic job here Butcha.
I hardly recognize it anymore. It has improved so much. Awesome.
kyotocafe Wrote:I have tried today this skin after several months without checking it and I have to say that I am very much impressed with the progress. You really did a fantastic job here Butcha.

Feels good to hear that, thanx for your kind words mate!
butchabay Wrote:No problem, i can change it. Is there an actual list for naming rules?

Uhm you mean official rules for this? Not really I think.
Don't know any other skin already using these but CE2

Did some file namings used by AD on wiki
Martijn Wrote:Uhm you mean official rules for this? Not really I think.
Don't know any other skin already using these but CE2

Did some file namings used by AD on wiki

Oh cool didn't knew about the wiki page, thanx.
butchabay Wrote:Oh cool didn't knew about the wiki page, thanx.

Got somewhat forced to fill that in. Some one kept nagging Wink
Also filled in some others like watchlist, next aired, global search.....
You can get one for CE2 also if you want for doing some FAQs and such
Non repo add-on can get one to Wink
kyotocafe Wrote:I have tried today this skin after several months without checking it and I have to say that I am very much impressed with the progress. You really did a fantastic job here Butcha.

++1

2.08 from SVN looks and feels great, its quite beautiful and fluid

RightList is my fav view, and I love the ability to dim the background

My only wish list for this skin is to have an ability to do multi thumbs/posters for the recently added on the home screen, as well as the list available today, and the ability to add icon shortcuts for the video addons in the video menu on the home screen the way confluence does it
Hi, I'm using this skin from repository listed in OP. And firstly I must say it's a really nice skin. There is however a minor tweak I would like to add regarding the color scheme in the pvr/live-tv part.

In the "TV-Channels" view you see the list of channels on the right, and at the bottom of every channel listing there is a progress bar. This progressbar has the same color as "active/selected marker" don't know how to describe it, english is not my native language. It like I select a channel (up/down) and the current selection the progress bare is invisible because it's the same color.

Hope you understand, it's not a showstopper bug, more like an annoyance, and if there is a easy fix it would be nice Smile

Also I'm rather new to xbmc and not sure how everything works, and was wondering if this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=113702 is something that could be added to this skin. I belive this http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=101...tcount=504 is the last release.
I installed Eden today because I wanted an even smoother Cirrus experience. I wasn't disappointed!

There are a lot of subtle changes in 2.08 and for the most part, and for the most part, I enjoy them.

One thing I don't like is the black border around posters in rightlist view. In the old version (2.07), it was white/gray-ish (see image below). Is there a way to get this back? If anyone knows a file to replace/edit, let me know.

Other than that, excellent skin. Keep up the great work!
Garry3211 Wrote:New download link on page 1 ImageImageImage

I'm trying to find the link to download the 2.08 version . Where did all of you guys found it ?
Can someone help me ?
onlineN Wrote:I'm trying to find the link to download the 2.08 version . Where did all of you guys found it ?
Can someone help me ?

Install xbmc passion repo, link is in the first post.
AnthonyC Wrote:Being the uber noob I am, I am forced to asked which file I need to edit + location thereof.Blush

Sorry for the delay. Sad

If you are using the SVN Version you must change the Texture.xbt in the media folder. How? Look at this or you still wait for some days for my changes in this files..pic

btw:
cd492 Wrote:I think the DTS HD Flag doesn't work in Cirrus so far.
Sorry, but you're wrong..it works! Rolleyes
littlemixi Wrote:Sorry, but you're wrong..it works! Rolleyes

Then please tell me how.
cd492 Wrote:Then please tell me how.

Sure...the only thing you have to do is add in IncludesCodecFlagging.xml

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
            <
description>dtsma Image</description>
            <
width>75</width>
            <
height>28</height>
            <
aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
            <
texture>flagging/audio/dtsma.png</texture>
            <
visible>substring(ListItem.AudioCodec,dtsma)</visible>
        </
control
in

<!-- ============AUDIO FLAGS OLD============= -->

as well as

<!-- ============AUDIO FLAGS NEW============= -->

That's it..Wink
littlemixi Wrote:Sure...the only thing you have to do is add in IncludesCodecFlagging.xml

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
            <
description>dtsma Image</description>
            <
width>75</width>
            <
height>28</height>
            <
aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
            <
texture>flagging/audio/dtsma.png</texture>
            <
visible>substring(ListItem.AudioCodec,dtsma)</visible>
        </
control
in

<!-- ============AUDIO FLAGS OLD============= -->

as well as

<!-- ============AUDIO FLAGS NEW============= -->

That's it..Wink

Thanx,
already commited to SVN Smile
butchabay Wrote:Yes, shouldn't be a big deal.

Anyone know how i can add wall view for artist in Cirrus extended v2?