Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

2.04 is great and the only thing i can complain about right now, are those weird backgrounds (i.e. system and video). But this is of course my taste and others might like it. And everybody can change this easily.

Again a big
THX
Chaos
Chaos_666 Wrote:Hi there,

2.04 is great and the only thing i can complain about right now, are those weird backgrounds (i.e. system and video). But this is of course my taste and others might like it. And everybody can change this easily.

Again a big
THX
Chaos

Smile i like abstract pictures ...
Hi,
I was using the rightlist view for movies in version 1 but in version 2.04 only list & fanart views are available. In skin config there are options for rightlist parameters.

How do you get other views to be selected?

Thanks in advance.

Phil
flossie Wrote:Hi,
I was using the rightlist view for movies in version 1 but in version 2.04 only list & fanart views are available. In skin config there are options for rightlist parameters.

How do you get other views to be selected?

Thanks in advance.

Phil

Settings-Skin-View Options ... Enable/Disable Views
butchabay Wrote:Settings-Skin-View Options ... Enable/Disable Views

Hi,
Thanks for your fast reply the rightlist is now working for movies & TV.

For movies how do you turn on the movies plot/commentary in v2? v1 it was automatic.

TV the thumbnails are squished from the sides.

Thanks

Phil
You can choose between plot and plotoutline, never changed that part, if you have set plotoutline you must have it in the .nfo of the movie, else uncheck it in extended mod settings. If your thumb is squished you may have banner instead of poster scraped.
When I select or deselect "New MPAA" logos, they don't change, they just stay the old one. Any idea what I am doing wrong.
SamHill Wrote:When I select or deselect "New MPAA" logos, they don't change, they just stay the old one. Any idea what I am doing wrong.

New mpaa logos are only for fanart view for now, all the other views are on my todo list.
Hey bro,

Few little niggles I've found Smile

When using the "Free Cable" plugin and viewing TV Shows, it defaults to fanart view and a list view is not available.

Default Watched overlay is not showing on watched movies? When I change to the old watched flag all works correctly.

Tv guide has a small text bug on certain tv shows... "Top Gear" for example has overlaying text where the date and the channel appear. screen shot to follow if required.

I'm also noticing some serious slowdown on the animations? They seem jerky and stuttery as if they've gone from 60fps to 20 or something? I've tried a reboot of my pc and it's still noticeable? The cd spinning is also a tad jerky and erratic? That could be local to me so I'll keep testing on that front?

I'll keep testing and get back to you with any other news Smile

Great work though, I love the new tv guide and the new flags etc are great...

I have a small request though, when the new ratings flags were originally posted, I just renamed them and copied them over the top of the old ratings flags. this allowed them to appear slightly smaller than they currently appear at the moment and were quite cute/neat.
Could you please tell me what i would need to change to get the skin to recognise them as it would have done before the update? What I would need to change in the code to get it back that way as I liked them at way Smile

Amazing work as usual though butcha... This skin is fantastic Smile it looks gorgeous on my setup and allows me to configure it to run almost flawlessly on my atom with all the latest features enabled Smile

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this skin and I'll post screens for the bugs I mentioned ASAP so you can see what I mean... I did remove my gui settings and did a clean install of then skin so i don't think it's specific to me.

Cheers,

Pat Smile
Hey Pat,
You have to access free cable from video files, if you access it via videos plugins it goes in library mode. So press left for slideout menu and uncheck library mode. I'll have to take a look if i can fix it.
Tv Guide issues should be hopefully fixed by branlr.
Watched overlay: In fanart view?
Animations and cdart jerky? Nothing changed in this section since last test files you had, so there must be something at your end.
butchabay Wrote:Hey Pat,
You have to access free cable from video files, if you access it via videos plugins it goes in library mode. So press left for slideout menu and uncheck library mode. I'll have to take a look if i can fix it.
Tv Guide issues should be hopefully fixed by branlr.
Watched overlay: In fanart view?
Animations and cdart jerky? Nothing changed in this section since last test files you had, so there must be something at your end.

Cool Smile

I'll disable library mode and hopefully that'll sort it Smile

As for then "watched" flag issue... Basically the "watched" flag that appears in the window in fanart view is not displaying on media I have watched. However, when I then disable the "watched" flag and go back to the "tick" all seems fine?

I'll post a screen shot and show you what I mean, I'm not explaining my self very well Smile

Loving the new features though x
the new Version is great. I realy like the new Pictures.
But the TV Guide is emty. Which Add-on do i need for this new feature ? Or is ist just loaded from the EPG from the TV Plugin?
keibertz Wrote:the new Version is great. I realy like the new Pictures.
But the TV Guide is emty. Which Add-on do i need for this new feature ? Or is ist just loaded from the EPG from the TV Plugin?

Down load "Next Aired" from the addons repo through xbmc, then reboot xbmc.
Atleast, that worked for me.
Twiggeh Wrote:Down load "Next Aired" from the addons repo through xbmc, then reboot xbmc.
Atleast, that worked for me.

I had an issue with my tvshow.next aired script as well. I went into the xbmc\userdata\addondtat folder and deleted tv.next aired, restarted xbmc and it fixed it for me.
Butcha,

I've not downloaded the latest update but I've done the conditional weather fanart on the weather screen if you need it.

el_P