Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Poor resolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SD channels are displaing with very poor resolution.
Detected resolution: 704x576 - is correct but on screen looks like 320x200 or so..

Here is log

xbmc: Latest build (2:11.0-pvr+odk40~git20110530.615e173-0ubuntu1~ppa+odk40~lucid )

Regards
Janusz
janumix Wrote:SD channels are displaing with very poor resolution.
Detected resolution: 704x576 - is correct but on screen looks like 320x200 or so..

Here is log

xbmc: Latest build (2:11.0-pvr+odk40~git20110530.615e173-0ubuntu1~ppa+odk40~lucid )

Regards
Janusz

Without looking at the log I bet that's just poor quality compression. I've seen lots of SD channels that look awfully blocky.
Yes, right but not thit case. It's on all SD channels (even these high quality - as SD could have Wink ). HD channels looks OK.
I've just checked streaming directly from tvheadend to another pc and those channels are looking good.
try to change the deinterlacer setting
thanks...
Strange - I was already testing that before posting but the clue was Method of deinterlacer instead of Algorithm itself. In fact "Nearest neighbourhood" (not sure of translation) did the trick - all other works.