Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC Versions and DB Versions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a list somewhere of versions since 10 (since MySQL support was added) that lists the build version and the corresponding MySQL DB version? I am finding it almost impossible finding a Windows build (MySQL DB 42 from the last stable I downloaded) and an iOS version (MySQL DB 51 for the version that downloads from NitoTV installer) that have compatiable MySQL DB versions.

If these MySQL versions are not the same, then the library can not be shared, sort of bypassing the whole point of a centralized library.

Am I missing something here? Because I can not for the life of my figure out how to correlate these versions otherwise.

Thank you for any help anyone can offer!
As you have identified, you just need the same version on both. Builds from around the same date would give you that, else you can track commits to the video database by tracking xbmc/video/VideoDatabase.h on github.
When you follow this:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Ins...MC_on_ATV2
what version will you get and how do I know which build I should get for Windows to make MySQL version correspond?
On the home screen arrow down to System and press the right arrow then select System info and you'll see the build details.

JR