Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
mad-max Wrote:TV Guide needs a Redo as the Addon has changed internally...
This got a bit orphaned as I do not use this feature anymore...
Will see if I can fix it the next week...

BTW: The skin must have an includes-file...otherwise the skin wouldn't work at all...

mm

The error isn't about missing the includes.xml but about missing ViewsVideoBannerRound.xml which should be in the 720p folder according to includes.xml. Like I said it isn't in both my 720p folder or your github page.
I am quite new to xbmc, but I'm getting the hang of it Wink!

I love the MOD - Though it seems "TV Shows" and "Movies" point to the same place in the library for me:confused2:.

Meaning: When i go to Movies > then Main Menu > then Tv Shows > I end up in movies again. Same for TV Shows > Movies.

Am I missing something?
Quaith Wrote:The error isn't about missing the includes.xml but about missing ViewsVideoBannerRound.xml which should be in the 720p folder according to includes.xml. Like I said it isn't in both my 720p folder or your github page.

Ah sorry...did not see the whole string on my HTC...
This is an old include from a test view...has already been fixed in git...

mm
kasperhors Wrote:I am quite new to xbmc, but I'm getting the hang of it Wink!

I love the MOD - Though it seems "TV Shows" and "Movies" point to the same place in the library for me:confused2:.

Meaning: When i go to Movies > then Main Menu > then Tv Shows > I end up in movies again. Same for TV Shows > Movies.

Am I missing something?

Sounds a bit strange...can you post a screenshot or two?
But the home items work fine on my end
is anyone else having a problem when trying to start a dvd disc using the play disc option that shows up on the main menu i press it and the screen flickers for 1 sec then comes back i tried the official confluence skin and it does the same however when i pressed play on Neon and Transparency skins it worked fine it is something to do with the new eden confluence skin and seeing as this mod is based of that is is having the same issue
Love this skin! Three things i've got trouble with:

- Every so often the black, slightly transparent backgrounds to make the text readable in some views such as the Bannerwall and Episodes disappear. This makes it really hard to use those views, Episodes in particular is unusable without the background. I can't quite figure out what's making it happen, but it resets back to normal if I switch to a different skin. It just disappears after I've been using XBMC for a while.

- I can't get to movie information from most of the Movie views anymore? It still works on the TV shows though. Another navigation error?

- Personally I'm not too interested in seeing the MPAA rating in the RightList views for Movies and shows as I have no kids. I'd much prefer having the IMDB rating there, which has been left out of this view. Is that an easy switch or could you possibly add a toggle setting?
Hey,

glad you like the skin...
See my answers below...

GuySie Wrote:Love this skin! Three things i've got trouble with:

- Every so often the black, slightly transparent backgrounds to make the text readable in some views such as the Bannerwall and Episodes disappear. This makes it really hard to use those views, Episodes in particular is unusable without the background. I can't quite figure out what's making it happen, but it resets back to normal if I switch to a different skin. It just disappears after I've been using XBMC for a while.
This is a known issue...has already been fixed in the GIT...will be available with the next release...
Or you might get the zipball from the GitHubPage:
https://github.com/mad-max/skin.moddedconfluence

GuySie Wrote:- I can't get to movie information from most of the Movie views anymore? It still works on the TV shows though. Another navigation error?

This is something I do not get...You mean the DialogVideoInfo by pressing "i"?
Tried all views right now...no issues so far...
What build are you using? Eden Beta?
I know there were some problems with earlier build regardless of the skin...

GuySie Wrote:- Personally I'm not too interested in seeing the MPAA rating in the RightList views for Movies and shows as I have no kids. I'd much prefer having the IMDB rating there, which has been left out of this view. Is that an easy switch or could you possibly add a toggle setting?
Yeah...that's an easy one...will make a toggle setting for this...
will be available in the next update...

mm
GuySie Wrote:- Personally I'm not too interested in seeing the MPAA rating in the RightList views for Movies and shows as I have no kids. I'd much prefer having the IMDB rating there, which has been left out of this view. Is that an easy switch or could you possibly add a toggle setting?

https://github.com/mad-max/skin.moddedco...41b636be61

mm
Version 1.0.4 available...

Changelog:
Code:
- added Viewtype-options to LowList (HideCases, TiltIcon etc.)
- added support for SeasonFanart on LowList and Landscape
- added support for language flags in DialogVideoInfo
- added new view "Fanart" for Movies
- added support for database-stats on Home
- added option to toggle between icon and fanart in ArtistMediaListView
- added option to toggle Info in ViewsVideoCaseWrap.xml
- added new menu for all MOD-settings
- added toggle setting for IMDB instead MPAA in Righlist
- fixed issue with HD-item on HomeMenu
- fixed issue with Upper/Lower-Case in some <textures> (thanks Quaith)
- fixed invalide include "BannerRound"
- fixed backdrop bug for displaying HD-Movies
- fixed folders for genre specific pictures
Quote:Originally Posted by GuySie View Post
Love this skin! Three things i've got trouble with:

i like this !!! i think it is perfect!!! what can i do to get it again!!! Wink
neno1978 Wrote:i like this !!! i think it is perfect!!! what can i do to get it again!!! Wink

You can check the commits on Dec 29...there is a upper/lower case commit for the views...
You simply need to revert these...

https://github.com/mad-max/skin.moddedco...its/master
mad-max Wrote:This is something I do not get...You mean the DialogVideoInfo by pressing "i"?

Sorry, this turned out to be a problem at my end. One of the NAS's had crashed and stopped communicating; this appears to be a problem for XBMC. If it can't reach the network drive movies are stored on it won't show the dialogvideoinfo. I just happened to have tested it only on files stored on that NAS, unknowingly to me.

Quote:Yeah...that's an easy one...will make a toggle setting for this...
will be available in the next update...

Thank you! Much appreciated!
For those who are interested, here's a sneak peek on what I'm working on...

Credits for HalfWall go to aphillippe who I "stole" some code ;-)

mad-max
Hi, I love the look of your modded Confluence!

Just wanted to ask how you move the main menu bar up or down in the Home screen?
I've had a look in Home.xml, but not sure which control to change...
Hope you can help.

Jasp

EDIT: Found it! All good, didn't think it would be that far down in Home.xml
Hey great skin mate

Just a few requests if you could find the time Big Grin

can you addthe option for more than one favourite on the homescreen plz
also could you add the option for custom sub menus.

i dont knwo if i am missing something but when i selectlive tv in the setting, nothing happens. Any suggestions?

thanks

also METALLICA ROCKS!! \m/ Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46