Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mad-max Wrote:Already thought about this, but there is not enough space for 5 items on each category...
I won't change the size in order to still have confluence-style in the widgets...

mad-max

ha .... Ok ....
thank you again Big Grin
mad-max Wrote:Already possible...you have to activtate the "weather widget on home-screen" in skin settings

Ok great i will try it out tonight. Thx
hi i have been trying to remove the poster from the rightlist view because it is blocking the fanart but i cannot get it to remove i have unchecked the options in the rightlist section of the skin settings but they are still there

any ideas?
Mad-Max,
I have been running your modded Confluence skin on my ATV2s and Windows PCs since I started running on nightly builds back in August, and I must say this has become one of my favorite skins. I like how snappy it runs on my ATV2s, along with adding a few different views that I really like.

One question, though. When browsing my Music library with the MusicFanart view, would it be possible to slightly enlarge the selected artist? I know that the selected artist is always in the center, but scaling the "tile" maybe 110% might make it stand out a little, thus making it easier for people to see. Just a minor nit from a big fan, and certainly one that I can live with if a fix doesn't fit into your plans for the skin. If this isn't something others would want, I'm happy to mod a file if you can tell me where to look.

Thanks again for an amazing skin and your diligence in supporting your work and the people who use it.

~Brent
protocol77 Wrote:hi i have been trying to remove the poster from the rightlist view because it is blocking the fanart but i cannot get it to remove i have unchecked the options in the rightlist section of the skin settings but they are still there

any ideas?

You have to delete the control in the xml itself...it should be view_video_rightlist.xml

cheers,
Max
Gr8rtek Wrote:Mad-Max,
I have been running your modded Confluence skin on my ATV2s and Windows PCs since I started running on nightly builds back in August, and I must say this has become one of my favorite skins. I like how snappy it runs on my ATV2s, along with adding a few different views that I really like.

One question, though. When browsing my Music library with the MusicFanart view, would it be possible to slightly enlarge the selected artist? I know that the selected artist is always in the center, but scaling the "tile" maybe 110% might make it stand out a little, thus making it easier for people to see. Just a minor nit from a big fan, and certainly one that I can live with if a fix doesn't fit into your plans for the skin. If this isn't something others would want, I'm happy to mod a file if you can tell me where to look.

Thanks again for an amazing skin and your diligence in supporting your work and the people who use it.

~Brent

Hey Brent,

thanks for your lovely words...and great that you like it...
I will take a look at your proposal...if it looks better I will implement it to the skin...If not, I can send you the altered xml-file for your personal use.
As I assume that this view won't change a lot...the changes with zoom to 110% will also take effect after an update...

greetings to Texas...

Max
Thanks, Max. Look forward to your next update!
Gr8rtek Wrote:Thanks, Max. Look forward to your next update!

Here we go:

Download:
http://code.google.com/p/repository-xbmc...l&can=2&q=

Hope this is ok...

cheers,
mm
Here we go with the new release 1.0.2...
Sorry for taking so long guys...

Changelog:
Code:
- added support for WeatherFanart in Home based on condtion .Day0
- added Swedish strings for the Mod (thx Thizizmyname)
- added Russin strings for the Mod (thx Roman_V_M)
- added watchlist support for tv-shows (needs watchlist-starter service addon from nerds-repo)
- added support for extrafanart movie/episode view
- added trailer-button in ViewsVideoShowcase
- added source flag for iTunes (thx dt2510 for the image)
- added option to hide system in home
- fixed bug with overlaping flag and listitem.label in ViewsVideoShowcase.xml
- fixed bug with overlapping genre and title in RightlistView (TV-shows)
- fixed bug with missing plot for tv shows (view mode 'info 2') when using posters instead of banners (thanks maetrik/Ben)
- fixed bug that prevented displaying logo.png in ViewVideoLandscape.xml (thx M.t.B.)
- fixed missing $[Localize] in Viewtype_Lowlist.xml (thx M.t.B.)
- enabled scrolling of listitem.title in ViewsVideoShowcase.xml and shortened it a bit

Hope you enjoy it...

mad-max
MM do you know where i can find the unpacked "media" folder for pre-eden confluece vertical mod? or is your unpacked media folder interchangeable? i want to change some of the media flagging in the pre-eden confluece vertical skin but it is compressed to the texture.xbt and i cant find the uncompressed folder.. any ideas?
i jstu downloaded you mod and saw your media folder is uncompressed so i figure i might ask. Thanks
Hey cruzan,

well my mod has images from the vertical and horizontal mixed...
some flags look better from the old, some from the new...

For the whole umcompressed media from vertical I would take a look at Jezz GitHub account...
If it's not there it might get hard...or the other old mods for Confluence Vertical e.g. CustomizableConfluence or so...

cheers,
Max
yeah that is where i started i had the source once, but through many edits and repack of my mod and changes, i somehow deleted or misplaced the source adn all my mods have the compressed texture file. or the old media folder. also is it just me or is your TV Guide not working? well let me be clear not working with tv show next aired 4.1.12 ( what ver are us using? and is yours working) looks exactly like the one i made months back. ? i am almost finished updating my tv guide to work with the new syntax for the tv show next aired script. thanks

edit, i may jsut use your media folder as you atleast have it unpacked an some from both versions, im sure i could filter out what i dont need or just leave it be. thanks
Could you change in the file ViewVideoShowcase.xml the name contentpanel.png to ContentPanel.png on line 23? I don't know how it is on Windows but on Linux it can't find the file because it's case sensitive.
-edit
Viewtype_Episode.xml has the same problem, on line 14.

Also, is there any way I can disable the OSD from showing up when browsing for subtitles? When the movie has lets say 10+ subtitles the OSD overlaps it. For example: http://i.imgur.com/jcyXz.png

Thanks Smile
Hey guys

In TV Shows layout rightlist view my skin has stretched the poster jpg's into banner sized and now when I try to press left on the keyboard to change view nothing happens. the dialogue box doesn't pop out or anything - it just sits there.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Big Grin
PeterUK Wrote:Hey guys

In TV Shows layout rightlist view my skin has stretched the poster jpg's into banner sized and now when I try to press left on the keyboard to change view nothing happens. the dialogue box doesn't pop out or anything - it just sits there.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Big Grin
Seems to be a bug.. you can open the panel on the left by hovering the mouse over...

Will fix this