Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [AppleTV1] Did Dharma kill specific movie info lookup?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever since upgrading to Dharma and 10.1 I can't seem to view "Movie Info" on a specific folder in File Mode. I used to do this after I added a new movie to the directory in order to index and grab the movie info (via IMDB) without having to re-scan the entire directory. Now I don't see any options in the context menu to do this.

Another reason I did this was to correct a mis-match on the directory scan (meaning the wrong movie stuff was pulled in). I could simply choose "refresh" and it would give me a list of possible matches for this folder name.

Am I missing something or is this capability just gone from XBMC now?

Thanks in advance.
is the imdb addon current and enabled? I think by default now xbmc uses the moviedb addon.
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:is the imdb addon current and enabled? I think by default now xbmc uses the moviedb addon.

The behavior I'm seeing (or not seeing, rather) is the same whether I choose moviedb or imdb as the scraping source.

Another piece of evidence is the fact that the directory folder doesn't seem to "keep" the 'set content' setting of "Movies." No matter how many times I "set content" to "Movies" on the directory folder, it isn't there when I go back in to the "Set Content" dialog. Perhaps this is why I don't have "movie info" in the context menu on the sub folders?
Full debug log needed.
Quote:Can't open the database MyVideos34.db as it is a NEWER version than what we were expecting!

Your databases are broken. This is most likely the reason for your issues.
vdrfan Wrote:Your databases are broken. This is most likely the reason for your issues.

Okay...so I should delete them? Where are they located?
They're located in your xbmc userdata/database folder. Not sure where to look on atv1 tbh. Please check the wiki pages in case you're running into trouble locating them.
vdrfan Wrote:They're located in your xbmc userdata/database folder. Not sure where to look on atv1 tbh. Please check the wiki pages in case you're running into trouble locating them.

That fixed it! I just deleted all the .db files and now all is right in the world. Thank you!

FYI, the db files are here: /Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/databases