Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: No video settings working??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all
sorry if this is a stupid post?
i've been using xbmc for years now on windows pc's just changed to the new mac mini ( hdmi output, aluminium body ) OS snow leopard, just installed the latest xbmc 10.1 for mac, i'm having lip sync issues so while trying to solve this by using options ( in video settings of xbmc ) such as allow hardware acceleration VDA, adjust display refresh rate and sync playback to display, nothing seems to be changing / happening? is there something i'm missing? a setting in snow leopard or xbmc?? its a sony lcd i'm hooked up to....also the mini has changed my tv default refresh rare to 60hz ntsc and not 50hz pal, however if i change it back to 50hz still nothing changes! i'm hdmi to hdmi connected, 1080p, i've also tried optical out but all stays the same! like i say i'm new to macs so maybe i've missed something? thanks in advance, Rob,uk.

ps .. while i'm asking i have another slight issue, when i start xbmc i've noticed before the program kicks in i get a small white empty box that flashes up for a split second then vanishers before xbmc starts? what is this? anyway of getting rid of it so xbmc starts smoothly?? cheers..