Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Container.HasFiles in Pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems <visible>Container.HasFiles</visible> is not working in Pictures? It always returns true for me.
The "add source" link seems to have a 0b filesize, could that be the cause?

20110618-19E8CB6
I stumbled across this the other day in Pictures and ended up using !Container.HasFolders instead (I only wanted a view to be available if there were images and not folders) but I don't know if that helps in your case though.
This is clearly bug, I'll take care of it. Thanks for report
Thanks! While you're at it, the same is going on in Programs (the top level, not addons://sources/executable) Smile

Is that top level even relevant anymore btw? All it lists is "program add-ons" and "add source", while there's the "get more" link when you go into "program add-ons"
Same goes to every node where "add source" is present. This is same issue.

As for the second question: currently this is just placeholder that *may* be used in future for system apps. Currently it's advised to use ActivateWindow(Programs,Addons,return) , which I think most skins use.
treating AddSource item as folder will work for You? this item is added on sources level and seems quite natural and this is most non-intrusive fix for this rarely used situation I think

let me know
Yes, that should do the trick, thanks Smile
pushed to master, once again thanks for report