Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mirroring XBMC database on different platforms?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I have a quick question for you.

Basically I want to put 2 XBMC devices in my house, I have been a happy owner of an Revo 3610 with XBMC Live and I have loved every bit of it, I want to keep that in my bed room and get an ASRock 3d vision for my new gaming/theater room. Now here is my dilemma, I run all my media from my Drobo FS so accessing content from both ends its not the issue.

I was wondering if it was possible to mirror the databases on XBMC on two devices, IE whatever I add on one will automatically be added to the other, whatever I mark as watched will automatically be watched on the other, etc.

Since I am gonna be getting an AsRock I want to run XBMC through windows instead of XBMC Live as the i3 would be able to handle it, now is this possible to mirror the database through 2 different platforms? Linux (Live) and Windows? If that's not possible then is it possible to do so with 2 setups with Live?

Edit: Mods can you please close this topic? I found what I was looking for. Thank you.