Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for my ignorance but I can't for the life of me figure out what the gesture info and gesture zones settings do on the iPhone version? I've enabled and disabled them several times and force quit the app and can't tell any difference. Any help is greatly appreciated!
touser Wrote:Sorry for my ignorance but I can't for the life of me figure out what the gesture info and gesture zones settings do on the iPhone version? I've enabled and disabled them several times and force quit the app and can't tell any difference. Any help is greatly appreciated!

On iPhone actually nothing Smile its a leftover from the ipad port we will remove it. in the next release.
So what is the "Gesture info" for someone with a iPad then? And are there more gesture zones than the one in the remote page?

And while on the subject of what all features are, what's "Sync on WWAN"? Smile

Thanks in advance!
I would really love to get this working and pay for it, but I'm having issues.
I'm getting JSON RPC errors. I followed the video, and I have everything set the same. It connects, but then the library never populates. Does this not work with Apple TV 2?

Any ideas?
This app works great for me. This app has a very clean look. I have multiple formats of the same movie and so the resolution and h.264 or XVID showing on the screen like it does in the displays would be used. I am not running the current nightly build. Do i simply just install the new nightly build and the media flags or other metatdata will display. I get the studio media flag in the TV Shows but none of the others i mentioned above. Also, would pictures/photos be integrated at some point? and also the weather forecast displayed on the Ipad/ipod device? These aren't "must haves" but would sure make this by far the best Ipad app for xbmc. XBMC Commander is very good but XBMC constellation has the potential to be the gold standard.
Hi, i found an bug with the d-pad controls.
When an directional button is pressed and you swipe your finger to another direction the programs never stops sending the first command. The only way to resolve the issue is by killing the application.
When I'm viewing tv episodes, I click on the show title, it then shows the seasons available, but the only time it lists episodes is on the season at the top (usually season 1, but not always). Clicking any season besides the one at the top does not show me the episodes.

Infact, on a show like friends, where there are 10 seasons, clicking only on season 1 shows the episodes, but the list contains up to 5 listings, with different titles, for each episode number. All seasons are listed as 0

1. 0x1 The one with ross's new girlfriend
1. 0x1 The one where Monica returns
2. 0x2. ....
2. 0x2 ....
2. 0x2. .....
2. 0x2. .....
3. 0x3 .....
3. 0x3 .....
Random number of each episode ( 5 episode 0x1, 2 episode 0x2, 6 episode 0x3...) it's random every time, it doesn't list the same episodes every time, it appears as though there is a limit on number of episodes and it just selects random ones.

The heading "Season 1" never goes away either
reta Wrote:So what is the "Gesture info" for someone with a iPad then? And are there more gesture zones than the one in the remote page?

And while on the subject of what all features are, what's "Sync on WWAN"? Smile

Thanks in advance!

Sync on WWAN if you have an iPad with 3g this will not allow the library sync go by the 3g network

halburrows Wrote:I would really love to get this working and pay for it, but I'm having issues.
I'm getting JSON RPC errors. I followed the video, and I have everything set the same. It connects, but then the library never populates. Does this not work with Apple TV 2?
Any ideas?

Yes It works with ATV2 we found some problems with the length of the files it will be fixed in v1.3

ChopperRob Wrote:Hi, i found an bug with the d-pad controls.
When an directional button is pressed and you swipe your finger to another direction the programs never stops sending the first command. The only way to resolve the issue is by killing the application.
fixed Smile will be released in v1.3

@androbwebb
yes we know about that v1.2.3 fixes it should be on appstore friday/monday
1.3 will have different views?
FSS_Dawid Wrote:Strage... Do you get it on all movies ? What device do you use?

Yes I see all my movies and series on my iPhone 4 (4.3.2). I try the app on my aTV2. The buttons works fine, but it crashes when I try to play a movie.
Hi love the app but one comment, are you planing on changing the way recently added is displayed, currently the app shows one of each of the recently added items i.e tv episode then changes to show another and so on, could it be possibly to change this so you can also click Recently Added to get a list much like in XBMC itself?
The app looks and works absolutely great!
I have a question about the album view though: when you click it for the first time it is empty and it seems to fill itself based on albums you have viewed in artist view. Will this be solved and will compilation albums be supported (much like in iTunes)??
this looks tight...do it for android and i'd pick up a tablet and this just to use it.
lestat1977uk Wrote:Hi love the app but one comment, are you planing on changing the way recently added is displayed, currently the app shows one of each of the recently added items i.e tv episode then changes to show another and so on, could it be possibly to change this so you can also click Recently Added to get a list much like in XBMC itself?
Yes that's planed... The dash board will be redesigned a bit in the v1.4

rlphrts Wrote:The app looks and works absolutely great!
I have a question about the album view though: when you click it for the first time it is empty and it seems to fill itself based on albums you have viewed in artist view. Will this be solved and will compilation albums be supported (much like in iTunes)??
It should fill out it self... we will make some tests and try to patch it in v1.3

Evanrich Wrote:this looks tight...do it for android and i'd pick up a tablet and this just to use it.
Wink don't do that buy a iPad Smile we have a motorola XOOM and IMHO it totally sux vs iPad Smile

uuuh_hello Wrote:Yes I see all my movies and series on my iPhone 4 (4.3.2). I try the app on my aTV2. The buttons works fine, but it crashes when I try to play a movie.
I don't have a ATV2 we will try to find the issue asap.
FSS_Dawid Wrote:Wink don't do that buy a iPad Smile we have a motorola XOOM and IMHO it totally sux vs iPad Smile

The XOOM sucks...

By the way, I figured out the db issue I mentioned prior, it was a mixture of the 'above 150 character in filename' and somehow in the upgrade/conversion messing up special characters inside the database...

I think everything should be figured out and was wondering on the next set of features I should be testing? Wink