Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Give Skins the Option to Disable the Busy Pop-Up Notification for 'Cinema Experience'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One feature that would be great for those of us who use the Cinema Experience add-on would be the option for Cinema Experience to hide the Please Wait / Busy notice. It pops up in between intros or trailers and can be distracting, thus diminish the 'cinema experience' as it were.
MidnightWatcher Wrote:One feature that would be great for those of us who use the Cinema Experience add-on would be the option for Cinema Experience to hide the Please Wait / Busy notice. It pops up in between intros or trailers and can be distracting, thus diminish the 'cinema experience' as it were.

Just to add some clarifications, this is the Buffering Please Wait/Busy/Working window - the script it self is not calling this window.
maybe if the script could provide a window property for skins to check if it's running,
it might be possible to hide the busy dialog based on that.
ronie Wrote:maybe if the script could provide a window property for skins to check if it's running,
it might be possible to hide the busy dialog based on that.

I guess I can accomodate that... It would be the simplest method.. Smile
So does this mean that we'll have the ability to hide it on a future CE update?
Hiya

Has anything been considered yet in regards to this. I happened to be searching the forum for a way to hide this very pop up and came across this thread suggestion?

Thanks Andrew