Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mysql sync help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Mac mini and a Apple Tv 2, which versions do i need to make them sql-compatible?

As now, the atv say sql isnt compatible. So i wonder which version I have tp run on the öac mini. On atv I use the one from the apt-get repo from the guide in the wiki. Pre-eden. Smile
I now dont get any error msgs. And both machines seems to register lastplayed and paus-info in the db.
BUT, the ATV2 dont seems to read the coverarts from the database. Shouldn't do that? :/
what version are you running on the ATV2? I can't get to of my ATV2's to talk to mysql at all. both running 10.0-9
BULLIT Wrote:what version are you running on the ATV2? I can't get to of my ATV2's to talk to mysql at all. both running 10.0-9

Im running Pre-Eden, compilied 23/6 2011. Dont remember the exact version-number.
I use the one from the wiki, apt-get install com.xbmc.xbmc-atv2 or something like that Smile
Pre Eden nightlies have a changed DB structure, so you need to run recent nightlies on all your machines.
yabbah Wrote:I now dont get any error msgs. And both machines seems to register lastplayed and paus-info in the db.
BUT, the ATV2 dont seems to read the coverarts from the database. Shouldn't do that? :/
Covers, fanart and other images don't sync with MySQL - you can refresh the movie info to pull the images to the local machine.
wsnipex Wrote:Pre Eden nightlies have a changed DB structure, so you need to run recent nightlies on all your machines.

Latest nightly has a nice feature on my Mac mini, every time I wake it up from sleep. Xbmc will crash. So I have to stick with 10.1 for the moment. Smile
live4ever Wrote:Covers, fanart and other images don't sync with MySQL - you can refresh the movie info to pull the images to the local machine.

Ah, thanks for the info Smile